Year: 1988 Make: Ford Model: F-250 Price: $2500 Mileage: 180000 Color: Black Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): WV Transmission: Manual Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD Color: Black Engine: 7.5 460 CID
Getting rid of some of my toys and this truck has to go. This truck was used as a beat around truck, to haul wood, to take camping and occasionally find a mud hole or two. The truck runs and drives good.
1. 2 Brand new BRG A/T's on the back
2. Fresh set off Head Gaskets
3. Comp cams Speed density cam
4. Hedman headers
5. Warn Hubs
6. The motor is really strong
7. The rear limited slip works well
1. Leaks a fair amount of oil due to the Intake not being sealed correctly when doing the headgaskets.
2. Front end will need to be rebuilt in the near future
3. Body does have a little rust
4. Trans is starting to whine a little
I definitley think if someone would put a little TLC in this truck it would make for a real good truck. The wife says it just has to go. Email me if interested at [email protected]