Sponsored by:

4:10s or 4:56s with 37" tires

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 05:54 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
Received 3,101 Likes on 2,163 Posts
Originally Posted by FineSeventyNine
be happy to...where do I access that option?
top left of the page, click on User CP
<table width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr align="center"><td class="vbmenu_control">User CP</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">Albums</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">FAQ</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">Members</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">Tech Guides</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
then scroll down to settings and options, and click on edit options
<table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="thead">Settings & Options</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit FTE Live</td></tr> <tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Avatar</td></tr> <tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Signature</td></tr> <tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Email & Password</td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Vehicle Profile</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Gallery</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Options</td></tr> <tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Ignore List</td></tr></tbody></table>
then scroll down the page to private messaging

<fieldset class="fieldset"><legend><label for="cb_receivepm">Private Messaging</label></legend> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody> <tr> <td> This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system. </td> </tr> <tr> <td><label for="cb_receivepm"><input name="options[receivepm]" value="1" id="cb_receivepm" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Enable Private Messaging</label></td> </tr> </tbody> <tbody id="pmoptions"> <tr> <td>
You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.</td> </tr> <tr> <td><label for="cb_receivepmbuddies"><input name="options[receivepmbuddies]" value="1" id="cb_receivepmbuddies" type="checkbox">Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators</label></td> </tr> <tr> <td>
The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.</td> </tr> <tr> <td><label for="cb_emailonpm"><input name="options[emailonpm]" value="1" id="cb_emailonpm" type="checkbox">Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages</label></td> </tr> <tr> <td>
If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.</td> </tr> <tr> <td><label for="cb_pmpopup"><input name="pmpopup" value="1" id="cb_pmpopup" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up</label></td></tr></tbody></table></fieldset>
then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on save changes

Old 01-09-2012, 06:00 PM
FineSeventyNine
Tennessee Hillbilly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for the life of me, that option ain't coming up on my user cp.....is there an option that would prevent it...I had already looked all over the user cp before i asked you about it??

Old 01-09-2012, 06:06 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
hmmmm. if i remember correctly you only need 25 posts to get pm's. unless you only hit 25today. then it takes a day or so for everything to become active

anyhow, your emails are now turned on, so i will send you an email instead.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:12 PM
77mud
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow! NOW I understand you being adamate about locking the front but.......I gotta say....welding?.....bad idea. We once welded the front on my son's Jeep....his was a daily driver at that time. LUCKILY it broke long before anything like you experienced could happen. Glad you survived BOTH of those harrowing experiences.
well its pretty much dedicated mud racing Truck, dont see the hwy except from the bed of a trailer, broke the spiders and decided to weld them in order to make a race and didnt mess with it since I only had 3 or 4 races in the season i decided to wait tell the end and fix it... buutttt it didnt wait that long

Old 01-09-2012, 06:19 PM
FineSeventyNine
Tennessee Hillbilly

Originally Posted by 77mud
well its pretty much dedicated mud racing Truck, dont see the hwy except from the bed of a trailer, broke the spiders and decided to weld them in order to make a race and didnt mess with it since I only had 3 or 4 races in the season i decided to wait tell the end and fix it... buutttt it didnt wait that long
what axle was it D44?.......

Also just wanted to say...sorry if I seemed a bit harsh earlier in this thread..no offence intended at all. Sometimes it's hard to interpret someone's intent or meaning simply by reading words on a computer screen.....especially if one is new and not acquainted with established members. Also apologies to the OP for the total derail of his thread.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:19 PM
77mud
Lead Driver
outta currosity i checked mine and it was there...

ps Tom you big meany you edited my post earlier :flipoff:

Old 01-09-2012, 06:21 PM
77mud
Lead Driver
what axle was it D44?.......

Also just wanted to say...sorry if I seemed a bit harsh earlier in this thread..no offence intended at all. Sometimes it's hard to interpret someone's intent or meaning simply by reading words on a computer screen.....especially if one is new and not acquainted with established members. Also apologies to the OP for the total derail of his thread.
yea 44, and didnt bother me atleast you didnt run and tattle

Old 01-09-2012, 06:23 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
come on Larry, how many of your posts have i not had to edit??

and Fine, it a thread in the offroad and 4X4 forum stayed on track for more than one page, people would feel lost

Old 01-09-2012, 06:23 PM
FineSeventyNine
Tennessee Hillbilly

Originally Posted by tjc transport
hmmmm. if i remember correctly you only need 25 posts to get pm's. unless you only hit 25today. then it takes a day or so for everything to become active

anyhow, your emails are now turned on, so i will send you an email instead.
By all means, please.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:26 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
hehe i was rite. you will have pm privileges tomorrow. you made 34 of your 38 posts today, so the software has not caught up with you yet.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:27 PM
77mud
Lead Driver
come on Larry, how many of your posts have i not had to edit??

and Fine, it a thread in the offroad and 4X4 forum stayed on track for more than one page, people would feel lost
welllll if you put it that way...

and this one made it almost 2!

Old 01-09-2012, 06:28 PM
77mud
Lead Driver
im gonna waste this post just to give me a even 1700 for a few minutes

Old 01-09-2012, 06:30 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
post hoe!!!

Old 01-09-2012, 06:45 PM
critterf1
Posting Guru
post hoe!!!

Not Slim, he's just a HOE!!!

Old 01-09-2012, 06:47 PM
FineSeventyNine
Tennessee Hillbilly

hehe i was rite. you will have pm privileges tomorrow. you made 34 of your 38 posts today, so the software has not caught up with you yet.
It's unusual to have a "waiting period" but so be it.
I inadvertently PO'd another poster regarding some stuff he was selling. Completely unintentional and removed immediately. I'm hoping everyone here ain't too "thin skinned"?

Quick Reply: 4:10s or 4:56s with 37" tires