Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Peragon Truck Bed Cover FTE Discount ends Nov. 30!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 07:21 PM
paredneck33
Cargo Master
Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
So I decided that I too want to get one of your M3 covers for my 2011 F-150. I was just wondering when is the best time to order one via the live chat?

Old 03-15-2015, 07:52 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by paredneck33
So I decided that I too want to get one of your M3 covers for my 2011 F-150. I was just wondering when is the best time to order one via the live chat?
Great, thank you for choosing a Peragon cover! I just PM'd you details on our special deal for forum members. For the security of credit card information, we don't take orders via our live chat, but you can order by phone Mon-Fri from 9-5 central or on our website anytime: https://www.peragon.com/buy/.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:11 PM
paredneck33
Cargo Master
Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
Very excited to get the cover and install it on the truck. I will post back here and in my trucks thread with pictures once I have it installed. Every review I've seen and read on here and several other websites concerning your product and company has been Very very good. And that is part of why I chose your product.

Old 02-12-2017, 09:37 AM
el kamino
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Peragon
Congrats on the new Ford truck! Yes, as a member of this forum you would be eligible for a special offer and if you email us, our team will get you the details.

Do you still have any special offers for members? I just sent an inquiry email to sales@peragon.com. I just bought a 2016 F150 short bed. I've used TruckCoversUSA in the past with my 2 other trucks and want to try Peragon this time. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:41 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by el kamino
Do you still have any special offers for members? I just sent an inquiry email to sales@peragon.com. I just bought a 2016 F150 short bed. I've used TruckCoversUSA in the past with my 2 other trucks and want to try Peragon this time. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for considering a Peragon tonneau cover! I just sent you a PM with details on our bonus offer for forum members.

Old 10-15-2017, 04:25 PM
windman1961
New User
Do you still have special for FTE members?

I'm interested in the Peragon but also looking at the Bak Rollback
What would be the plus of the Peragon vs the Rollback?

Thanks

Old 10-15-2017, 08:12 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by windman1961
Do you still have special for FTE members?

I'm interested in the Peragon but also looking at the Bak Rollback
What would be the plus of the Peragon vs the Rollback?

Thanks
We do! Your new user here isn't enabled for PMs yet, but I sent you the forum member bonus offer through your user at a sister forum, it is the same offer.

The pros and cons of each cover really come down to:

1) How you normally use your truck bed. Each truck owner uses their bed for different priorities, so no bed cover is perfect for everyone. The Peragon cover offers robust security plus the flexibility to retract it when hauling larger cargo. An advantage of our design is we don't have a canister that hangs down into the bed, using up cargo space even when the cover is closed.

2) Materials: it is a good idea to dig into the details of how each cover is made. The Peragon panels are solid aluminum with a baked on powder coat finish. Some cover designs use a skin of material glued over a foam core. Others have a vinyl surface.

3) Support down the road: Peragon delivers legendary service from Wisconsin to our customers around the nation.

4) Price: we do not sell through dealers or distributors. Every cover that ships from our plant floor goes to an individual customer without any markup in between. So we can deliver a top-shelf product at a price much lower than any comparable cover.

I hope that helps!

Old 10-29-2017, 07:44 AM
dtaylor1
Senior User
Can you please PM me the special you have.

Thanks!

Old 10-29-2017, 09:38 AM
Black Helmet
Senior User
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by dtaylor1

Thanks!
Same goes for me as well, thank you!

Old 11-01-2017, 09:27 PM
beagletim
New User
I am also interested in ordering one so please PM me the FTE offer as well. Thanks

Old 11-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by dtaylor1

Thanks!
Originally Posted by Black Helmet
Same goes for me as well, thank you!
Done and done! I apologize for my late reply, thanks for your patience and for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover.

Old 11-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by beagletim
I am also interested in ordering one so please PM me the FTE offer as well. Thanks
Thank you for looking at a Peragon cover! Your user isn't enabled for PMs yet, but if you reach out to our Sales team through our website contact info, they'll be able to hook you up with our forum member bonus offer.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:24 PM
krukedways
New User
Interested in your cover. I'm a new member here, just picked up my 17' F350. Could you send me the details as well? Would like to order tomorrow.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:04 AM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by krukedways
Interested in your cover. I'm a new member here, just picked up my 17' F350. Could you send me the details as well? Would like to order tomorrow.
Your user isn't enabled for PMs yet, but if you talk to our Sales team through our website contact info, they'll be able to give you the details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for your interest in a Peragon tonneau cover!

Old 11-17-2017, 10:17 AM
krukedways
New User
Originally Posted by Peragon
Your user isn't enabled for PMs yet, but if you talk to our Sales team through our website contact info, they'll be able to give you the details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for your interest in a Peragon tonneau cover!
Ordered and thank you.