Howdy from Saskatchewan! - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine

Howdy from Saskatchewan!

Old 02-08-2012, 12:04 PM
TheStuffz
Elder User
TheStuffz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.TheStuffz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
she does look good! needs an alignment still and i noticed the backlight for the odometer doesnt work now.. i swear it was a green light right?

Old 02-16-2012, 10:59 PM
TheStuffz
Elder User
TheStuffz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.TheStuffz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
anyone see anything wrong with this picture other then an unfixed tire warning?

Old 03-03-2012, 10:23 PM
TheStuffz
Elder User
since nobody noticed, the odometer backlight is not working. truck is going in on monday and from what i have read on this forum it should be just a bulb.

I am also taking it for an inspection to make sure that it was repaired correctly and fully.

Old 03-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Coskid
Postmaster
Coskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to behold
That's kind of a minor thing but yeah I think that is just a bulb.

Old 03-04-2012, 02:08 AM
TheStuffz
Elder User
i just find it annoying i cant see the odometer any time there is low light and at night.

Old 03-04-2012, 02:10 AM
Coskid
Postmaster
Coskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to beholdCoskid is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah I know what you mean the minor things annoy me more then larger ones but I have a thing about the small details on things.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:38 PM
TheStuffz
Elder User
well its been back again temporary. steering wheel and stuff is found to be bent. frame was found to be bent. frame got fixed and now drives right but the wheel is bent and now my drivers door handle has been found to be torn half off..

i picked up a dash light bulb at ford for $8... havent gotten time to put it in yet.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:11 AM
TheStuffz
Elder User
so new steering wheel, new steering column, and i now have cruise control! unfortunately for the odometer light the guy changed every light in the dash but the one for the odometer lol! oh well it goes back for right bulb and a door handle fix and it should be all done.

Also I now believe this truck is cursed... this weekend i came out to see this done to my truck and no note or anyone around.. back to SGI i go..

Old 05-03-2012, 12:03 PM
CDNpilot
New User
CDNpilot is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by TheStuffz View Post
Ive seen there is already a couple guys here from sk and a few from Canada in general! kinda different to see on a forum lol.

So I have a 2007 F150 XL. Now this truck has the 4.6L V-8, Automatic transmission with overdrive, the 4 door regular cab package, Air and tilt but no cruise (yet), and its a long box with 6 bolt rims! Unfortunately it is not a 4x4 but it does have the HD suspension with tow package.

So how rare is this combo? I got half way through the truck picture thread before I couldnt do it anymore lol. I saw only 5 possibly 6 trucks with the 4 door regular cab option but i think they were all short boxes and one had the flare side (which is sweet!)

Pulled a camper this year, avg 17mpg whole trip

At the drags (10 sec 1/8 mile for TT)

Canada Day

And my topper for it

My other ford. 1990 E350 w. 7.3idi and 4:10's
Cool. A fellow Estevan resident.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:20 PM
TheStuffz
Elder User
Originally Posted by CDNpilot View Post
Cool. A fellow Estevan resident.

LOL then you know how crazy the drivers are here and how a parked vehicle is fair game!!

Old 05-03-2012, 01:51 PM
CDNpilot
New User
CDNpilot is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by TheStuffz View Post
LOL then you know how crazy the drivers are here and how a parked vehicle is fair game!!
Oh for sure. One problem we have here is the fact it's a truck town yet they make parking spots for friggin smart cars.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:53 PM
TheStuffz
Elder User
Originally Posted by CDNpilot View Post
Oh for sure. One problem we have here is the fact it's a truck town yet they make parking spots for friggin smart cars.
no where near as bad as Calgary is!!

thinking next truck will be in full armor.. sure they will still hit me but its them that will hurt

Old 05-03-2012, 01:55 PM
TheStuffz
Elder User
oh and the dint in the side, neighbor works for big oilfield company. they gave me a conflicting story of the GPS says the truck was there all weekend yet they changed his truck out sunday.. and there was no truck in the yard.

SGI says 3500$ damage to my truck.. so with that and the repair costs of the last time, there is now about 20k$ in new parts in this truck!

Old 05-31-2012, 08:23 PM
TheStuffz
Elder User
well she is back!

3500$ later its fixed. I only paid my deductible + I got the CRUISE to work!

they flashed the computer and it works now. tested it and everything!