New MD owner near Bel Air - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: BPofMD

New MD owner near Bel Air

Old 11-28-2011, 08:49 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
You get a feeling in our gut eh, you just know something bad will happen, 3 times

Old 11-29-2011, 03:24 AM
Strokin'Hokie
Freshman User
Strokin'Hokie is starting off with a positive reputation.
It's unfortunate, but one thing I missed was that this one has the 26 gallon fuel tank. Anyone done the Titan 50 on theirs? Saw te software update was out... Ill most likely do that or find someone who did and buy their 37.

Old 11-29-2011, 05:58 AM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Epic Cowlick changed his tank & did a vid of it on here, search that Hokie

Old 11-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Strokin'Hokie
Freshman User
Originally Posted by GIGGER View Post
Epic Cowlick changed his tank & did a video of it on here, search that Hokie
Thanks Gigger... Found the video and watched it. Looks very easy. I'm averaging about 19-20 right now (21.4 this morning on the way in) so I may wait a bit until I get my first payment or two sent in. Got the Line-X done today, tonneau comes tomorrow and the clear bra and tint go on tomorrow. Just about ready for a tailgate this weekend

Old 11-29-2011, 05:41 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
SH, I love the Line X, thats about the best liner I think, glad you found the tank vid, Epic is a great addition to FTE as well ,G

What are you doin to the tailgate??

Old 11-29-2011, 05:50 PM
Strokin'Hokie
Freshman User
Originally Posted by GIGGER View Post
SH, I love the Line X, thats about the best liner I think, glad you found the tank vid, Epic is a great addition to FTE as well ,G

What are you doin to the tailgate??
My LineX guy was creative with it and masked it off to make it look like the factory tailgate liner spread over the entire tailgate... I'll post some pics if its nicer out tomorrow.

Old 11-29-2011, 05:53 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
OK, I got ya

Old 11-30-2011, 10:23 AM
BPofMD
FTE MD Chapter Ldr
BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Good things happen to those who persist!