SONS OF ANARCHY - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

SONS OF ANARCHY

Old 10-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Elder User

VONxRUBENxLA is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SONS OF ANARCHY

whos gonna be watching tonight? cant wait!!!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
I cannot really stand this show.

Bikers have a hard enough time with the way the media portrays them, just what riders need besides the idiots going 150 on their rotch crockets is a show depicting motorcyclists on harleys acting like complete morons.

However,
if you take it for the drama show that it is, its a decent show.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post

Bikers have a hard enough time with the way the media portrays them, just what riders need besides the idiots going 150 on their rotch crockets is a show depicting motorcyclists on harleys acting like complete morons.

However,
Yeah I hear you about that the show is kind of funny in the sense of how they run things but to be honest for car/motorcycle people it's a decent show in comparison to what's out there!!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:51 AM
Super Duty

fz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud of
Great show! Better than most out there right now, though Breaking Bad is my current favorite.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Government Teat-sucker

stu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post

However,
I'm pretty sure that bikers don't care how they are portrayed in the media. They just want to be left alone. SOA uses bikers for consultants. However, I agree that the show leaves a lot to wonder about: how do they get away with some of the crap they pull? They kill people, they run drugs and guns. Seriously, how realistic is that?

Still a great show, gritty. Funny how television has gone from not showing married people in bed together ('Leave it to Beaver', for instance) to showing pretty much the entire body naked, using every word in the book short of the 'f- bomb.'

I saw seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix and watched them just before season 4 started. I was recording season 4 (I still record them and watch the show later in the week)until I could get season 3 from Netflix, but the wait was really long, so my buddy burned me a dvd with all of season 3 on it (2 dvds). I had my dvr set to record the season, but, unbeknownst to me, I had the settings to only keep 5 episodes. By the time I started watching season 4 it was episode 6! The season premier was dropped from my dvr. So I missed the wedding and the Russians being taken out.

Predictions? I think when the club finds out why Juice offed himself, we're going to find out they already knew he was half black.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu37d View Post
I'm pretty sure that bikers don't care how they are portrayed in the media. They just want to be left alone. SOA uses bikers for consultants. However, I agree that the show leaves a lot to wonder about: how do they get away with some of the crap they pull? They kill people, they run drugs and guns. Seriously, how realistic is that?

Still a great show, gritty. Funny how television has gone from not showing married people in bed together ('Leave it to Beaver', for instance) to showing pretty much the entire body naked, using every word in the book short of the 'f- bomb.'

I saw seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix and watched them just before season 4 started. I was recording season 4 (I still record them and watch the show later in the week)until I could get season 3 from Netflix, but the wait was really long, so my buddy burned me a dvd with all of season 3 on it (2 dvds). I had my dvr set to record the season, but, unbeknownst to me, I had the settings to only keep 5 episodes. By the time I started watching season 4 it was episode 6! The season premier was dropped from my dvr. So I missed the wedding and the Russians being taken out.

Predictions? I think when the club finds out why Juice offed himself, we're going to find out they already knew he was half black.
i agree all the bikers i know are just like everyone else that i know just show respect and they will respect you back.

prediction im still not sure if Juice is dead or the tree broke!! And i think ***** is gonna get too deep and Jax isnt gonna beable to leave
Old 10-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
I'll be watching it. I never miss it. Its set to record on my DVR.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Post Fiend

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Good show, but it's a pale shadow of Breaking Bad.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:01 AM
Postmaster

rollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud of
I have yet to find a show that competes with breaking bad, especially that season finale!
Old 10-26-2011, 06:38 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
Breaking Bad is the best for sure. Great show!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:20 AM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
Juice lives, hate to spoil it for ya. I love the show
Old 10-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanklin View Post
Juice lives, hate to spoil it for ya. I love the show
Yeah watched it last night!! F Clay
Old 10-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Government Teat-sucker

stu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputation
Wish you'd prefaced that with ***SPOILER ALERT****
I haven't watched it yet. Oh well. I'll watch it later tonight or tomorrow.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
Whatever

Old 10-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Government Teat-sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanklin View Post
Whatever

My biggest concern is that FX is going to be dropped from the Direct TV line up. I'm going to be pretty hot if that happens! I just got off the phone with Direct TV, though, and they may be offering people to opt out of the contract if they lose Fox. I like Direct TV, but I hate being screwed over like this. I may have to find SOA on the internet somewhere- or rely on Hanklin to tell me what the heck is going on...