Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

If you hadn't noticed.....there`s new 57-60 forum

Old 10-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Jeff and Nicolle
Postmaster
Jeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Carlene View Post
Thanks for the help. I fixed it this morning.
Hey Carlene, thanks for taking the time to care! details, details!

Old 10-21-2011, 09:26 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
I have mixed feelings on this. I know we've discussed it several times before and I can see both sides of it. I'll miss the 57 - 60 crowd, they are a great bunch of folks. Yea, I know I could go participate in their threads, but I'm lazy and probably won't get around to it often enough.

Its all good
Bobby

Old 10-22-2011, 01:14 AM
badger_hound
Elder User
badger_hound is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by bobbytnm View Post
I'll miss the 57 - 60 crowd, they are a great bunch of folks. Yea, I know I could go participate in their threads, but I'm lazy and probably won't get around to it often enough.
Like he said. Probably I should be better at seeking out their wisdom, but it will be odd to not have them around...

Old 10-22-2011, 07:00 AM
Walston
Posting Guru
Walston is a name known to allWalston is a name known to allWalston is a name known to allWalston is a name known to allWalston is a name known to allWalston is a name known to all
Sniff....Sniff.....well gosh guys.......if you didn't like playing with us...........you could have asked us to leave instead of kicking us out...........LOL

Old 10-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Jeff and Nicolle
Postmaster
Jeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud of
I was just over to fridge forum visiting!

Old 10-22-2011, 08:06 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Jeff and Nicolle View Post
I was just over to fridge forum visiting!
What happened? DId you get kicked out,lol
Just funnin. I thought it was good they were here and because I spend most of my time here it's not likely I'll spend too much time there

Old 10-22-2011, 08:56 PM
ibuzzard
Gone But Not Forgotten
ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Walston View Post
Sniff....Sniff.....well gosh guys.......if you didn't like playing with us...........you could have asked us to leave instead of kicking us out...........LOL
It was my halitosis, wasn't it? I knew it!

If I get bored,I reserve the right to sneak back and do a little manure disturbing.Please?

Old 10-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by ibuzzard View Post
If I get bored,I reserve the right to sneak back and do a little manure disturbing.Please?
Visit as often as you like, I`m sure those folks will miss you guys if you don`t!

Old 10-24-2011, 08:35 PM
calorchard
Senior User
calorchard is starting off with a positive reputation.
But what if we get hungry.......

Old 10-25-2011, 02:59 PM
yamagrant
Post Fiend
yamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputation
This reminds me when as a teenager getting dumped by a girl they'd always say " we can still be freinds".

Old 10-26-2011, 11:54 PM
fordtrucksforever
Senior User
fordtrucksforever is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am sorry to see the forum split even further. I guess more people are only wanting to focus on what is directly related to their specific interest. Not caring about broadening their horizons. Seriously there is way too much commonality between the years of these trucks. It would make more sense to me to have the 48-79 trucks all grouped together. Since there are so many parts used between these years. Especially when the older trucks get upgrades from newer models. Between 1953 and 1964 the only real major major differences is sheetmetal. Oh well as the world gets bigger, so does the division between the parties.

Old 10-27-2011, 02:20 AM
51PanelMan
Post Fiend
51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all
But how will "ibuzzard" keep track of Julie (or Joelie) now? TEE-HEE

Old 10-27-2011, 07:08 AM
ibuzzard
Gone But Not Forgotten
ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 51PanelMan View Post
But how will "ibuzzard" keep track of Julie (or Joelie) now? TEE-HEE
You cut me deep, Ilya.Julie and I are in discussions concerning a domestic partnership.Please don't tell my wife.And "Tee-Hee" back at ya!LOL!

Old 10-28-2011, 09:08 PM
thundersnow70
Posting Guru
thundersnow70 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.thundersnow70 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i dont know what im gonna do now. jump back and forth or flip a coin? i need more manure spreader parts and advice so maybe i will camp out there. i bought a monkey face now so i feel even worse! to be honest, i cant even find the 57-60 section now. gotta get my kid to help me!

Old 10-28-2011, 10:14 PM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by thundersnow70 View Post
i dont know what im gonna do now. jump back and forth or flip a coin? i need more manure spreader parts and advice so maybe i will camp out there. i bought a monkey face now so i feel even worse! to be honest, i cant even find the 57-60 section now. gotta get my kid to help me!
Book mark this link to the 57-60 forum: 1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: If you hadn't noticed.....there`s new 57-60 forum

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.