Problemos with my bronco II

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2003, 06:00 PM
knucklehead11
Tuned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Problemos with my bronco II

Okay, I have a few problemos with my '87 BII. If you must know, it's the 2.9L 4x4 Eddie Bauer edition.

PROBLEM 1

My electrical door lock doesn't work on the driver side door. The locks work on the passenger door and liftgate, but not the driver door. Any way to fix this?
The switches on both doors work for all doors (except the driver's) it just seems like there might be some type of wiring problem leading to the lock cylinder on the door. What might the problem be, and how can I remove the door panel and fix this?

PROBLEM 2

I haven't had to use this yet, but my rear windshield wiper washer fluid system doesn't work. The wiper works, and the front wipers and washer fluid system works, just the rear washer system doesn't. I haven't tried to fill the rear fluid reservoir yet, but my dad said the original owner told him it just didn't work. The owners manual says there's a fuse or fuse link or whatever in the instrument panel above the glove box for it. Is this the problem? If not, what is, or how do I fix it?

PROBLEM 3

Gas gauge no worky. It tells weird readings most of the time, always inaccurate, though, so I have no way of telling how much gas is in the tank, so I go by filling up with gas every 200 miles. Any way to fix this? I think my temp gauge doesn't work either, but there's an alternative gauge installed by the previous owner that does work, so I don't care much about that one. It does show readings sometimes, but they don't match the other one.

I believe that's all....