Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Reload this Page >

Shout out for 2006 Expedtion or Navigator owner

Notices
Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Old 09-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Todd TCE
Former Vendor
Todd TCE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

I am need of a 2006 AWD Expedition/Navigator for product development purposes.

If you are in the Phoenix metro area (Tempe/Chandler preferred) and would like to make a quick $50 cash for an hour or so of time please contact me directly at 480-967-7901 or pm for more info.

I'll need your vehicle for about an hour and a half. Both a front and rear wheel will be removed to allow for the measuring of the stock brakes and their mounting location with an intent of replacing them with alternate items. No fluid lines will be opened and all items replaced as found.

Thx
Todd

Old 09-29-2011, 07:42 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hi Todd, welcome to FTE.

I am sure you have read and agreed to the site guidelines which prohibits open solicitation by commercial businesses.

If you would like to become a site sponsor, then please contact FTE Jason and he will be able to assist you.

If you do not become a sponsor, then you can not promote your business in open forum.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:11 PM
Todd TCE
Former Vendor
I understand your comments but I'm not offering anything for sale here. I'm on nothing more than a fact finding mission which I'm offering to pay for. Not looking for anyone to pay me for anything.

To keep the peace I've taken the shop name out of the signature and made the post more vague. I truly hope that satisfies the requirements, I don't know any other way to request what I would like.

Old 09-29-2011, 09:01 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
That works for me. Maybe you could go into a little more detail so a member can make an informed decision before making the call.

Old 09-29-2011, 10:06 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Todd, Welcome to FTE! hope you find someone to take you up on that offer.

Old 10-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Todd TCE
Former Vendor
Certainly hoping to Bill. So far no contacts....not what I had hoped for. I figure that there has to be a couple readers who could use a tank of gas!