Another movie thread - Page 32 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Another movie thread

Old 12-12-2018, 09:34 AM
Garden Spyder
Post Fiend
Garden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant future
yeah, I couldn't wrap my head around several of them.

Old 12-13-2018, 05:20 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Flip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant future
Wached Jack Ryan tonight-- I think I am going to like it :-)

Old 12-13-2018, 07:11 AM
Garden Spyder
Post Fiend
Garden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant future
Last night I watched "The fundamentals of caring" I recommend it, but not around Children. Its about a guy that lost his son in an accident, and wants to help others, so signs on to be a full time care giver, and he is given a young man with a unique personality, and unfortunate disease.

Old 12-13-2018, 08:21 AM
itsabullitt
Elder User
itsabullitt has a good reputation on FTE.itsabullitt has a good reputation on FTE.itsabullitt has a good reputation on FTE.
I just finished the ranch last night. I'm all caught up on the walking dead and also recently finished watching f is for family. Hilarious but not kid friendly at all. We watched the Baywatch movie and have a merry friggin Christmas last weekend. I'm not doing well on picking movies we can watch as a family.

Old 12-13-2018, 08:43 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Flip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant future
Baywatch? ha ha ha ha! Going to watch season 10 of Dr Who (the doctor is a woman this time around-- and a New Yorker)- once I am done with Jack Ryan

Old 12-13-2018, 08:51 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Note to anyone-- Monty python is NOT kid friendly--- the herd of topless women driving a guy over a cliff and into a grave was a scene I had totally forgotten about--- and it was skit #2 of the show-- Needless to say we didn't get past it. :-)

Old 12-13-2018, 09:08 AM
82'Stepside
Posting Guru
82'Stepside has a good reputation on FTE.82'Stepside has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Garden Spyder View Post
Last night I watched "The fundamentals of caring" I recommend it, but not around Children. Its about a guy that lost his son in an accident, and wants to help others, so signs on to be a full time care giver, and he is given a young man with a unique personality, and unfortunate disease.
I watched that too a while back when then first released it, solid film! I'm starting to enjoy Netflix original movies more and more, I think they're onto something

Old 12-13-2018, 09:14 AM
82'Stepside
Posting Guru
82'Stepside has a good reputation on FTE.82'Stepside has a good reputation on FTE.
We started "Schitt's Creek" on Netflix a couple weeks ago as a show to pass the time as I was staining\sealing all those dangs doors and trim in the basement and found it to actually be pretty darn funny. I rarely "lol" at anything (not that I don't think the jokes are funny, but the joke has to hit me just right to laugh at a TV.) The show stars Eugene Levy and his actual real life son Dan and they are quite the entertaining duo. Catherine O'Hara is in it too as the overreactive wife\mother and she fits the bill pretty well. It's about a rich family who loses everything and ends "owning" a podunk town where they try to fit in with the "normal" people. Solid show if you are out of options and watch to pick something that doesn't require your full attention, lol.