Non-truck Ford project thread? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Projects
Reload this Page >

Non-truck Ford project thread?

Notices
Projects Share with other members the details about your project truck or SUV. Old or new, gas or diesel, its all welcome here!

Old 08-02-2011, 02:10 PM
jokerforever
Elder User
jokerforever is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jokerforever is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

So would this be the place to open a project thread for a old Ford car? I know this is a truck site and I've been using a project thread on my F350 for feedback and records. I was hoping there was a place to do the same my new to me 59 Galaxie.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:40 PM
fordman75
Postmaster
fordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to behold
As long as it's a Ford it's cool with me but I'm not a MOD. Send " Snowbunny " a PM and ask if it's ok.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Perfectly fine from where I sit.

A project is a project, right??

I think it would be better suited to go here,,, than a general forum.

Let's hear what you got going on!!

Old 08-03-2011, 11:47 AM
jokerforever
Elder User
jokerforever is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jokerforever is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: