1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ordered from here? fordpartsgiant.com/

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 01:11 PM
1973Ford2004
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone ordered from here? fordpartsgiant.com/

I'm not sure how I came across this but their prices seem reasonable including s&h, quite a bit cheaper than the dealer for the same parts. Just wondering if anybody has ordered from them? Ford Parts - Genuine OEM Ford Auto Parts at FordPartsGiant

Old 11-11-2011, 06:41 PM
review
New User
When searching for a place to leave a review for FordPartsGiant.com this site came up.

I ordered a throttle cable for my mustang and a month later, still no cable. I see this thread is a few months old and hopefully you had better luck than I have had but here's my shorter review.

I order the throttle cable, saw the hit on my account.
About a week later, no sign of any activity. Got to looking around, and they never charged me, just hit the account to verify funds.
I got on their IM Chat, spoke with someone. They reviewed the situation and reissued the order. Days later, I received an email stating that they could not order the part without confirming that I indeed wanted the part and had to let me know that it could not be returned for any reason. Daringly, I responded with a go ahead and order it. I see them actually withdraw the funds. They order the part. They eventually receive the part. They ship me the part. Another week later I come home and find no shipment. I check the tracking and UPS has damaged the item and have filed their own claim at some point in route, so it never made it to me. I contact Ford Parts Giant yet again on their IM Chat. Told "Alex" the situation and history so far. This whole process has eaten up a lot of time. I know what customer service is, so I ask the usual questions: Since this has taken SO long can I get expedited delivery(I'm thinking at UPS's expense really)? Unfortunately NO Can I get a direct drop ship to save time? Unfortunately NO However UPS will cover the shipping costs. To see if I understand correctly, I ask if he meant UPS will be covering the cost of shipping so I would be refunded my original shipping cost? Unfortunately NO When can I expect to receive the replacement part? We should receive it next week and you should receive it the following week.

So what I AM getting is a part over a month later and a "sorry about your luck pal". For me personally, I would rather pay a few bucks and buy from LateModelRestoration which is what I should have done in the first place.

While Ford Parts Giant did nothing "wrong", in my opinion they could have handled the delivery process and customer service for the second time better. Keep in mind I still have not received my part so we will see. I saw a couple reviews before I ordered this time and that should have warned me but I couldn't find them again to add my opinion there. BTW the actual discussion with "Alex" and even a denied request to speak with a manager was a couple of pages long and I was not rude to him but persistent in pleading the case.

Just wanted to pass a long my personal experience. I've ordered a lot of car related items online, and this is the only negative review I have ever written. It could have turned out worse or may still but as of now I will just say to expect plenty of delays.

Old 11-12-2011, 04:18 AM
1973Ford2004
Senior User
Thanks for the review, I didn't order from them and ended up going to the dealer, but I do like their schematics.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:23 AM
tabasco
New User
I know this is an old thread but if anyone is looking for feedback on these guys I figure they might stuble on this thread so I figured it was a good place to put the info.

I just placed an order with them and I would not recomend them. They do have great schematics but their customer service doesn't match. It looks like I will get my part this week but it has been a painful process. I actually tried to cancel the order because they wouldn't respond or give me updates and then they magically produced a tracking number and said they couldn't cancel the order. We will see if the part arrives and is correct. Beware if you use these guys.

Old 01-09-2013, 01:08 PM
reitwagen
New User
Classic Bait and Switch Outfit

I don't recommend ordering from FordPartsGiant.com. Ordered a bracket and nine days later I get a message stating that my part
has been discontinued by the Ford manufacturer. Our warehouse has the ability to special order the part from a Ford Vintage OEM Source. The vintage source requires a $10.00 special order handling fee in order for us to obtain the part.

Note: Special ordered parts are non-returnable.
I'd rather use an honest outfit that just charges $10 more up front.

Old 05-27-2014, 09:26 PM
onefstsnk
New User
Glad i read this before ordering i cant wait 10 or more days to get parts the truck needs fixing now

Old 03-21-2018, 11:22 AM
barn8306
New User
We needed a part by the weekend to sell our truck and ordered in Wednesday night. We paid $58 for the overnight shipping to make sure we got the part. The part was coming the same state we live in so we figured this would not a problem. Friday came around, no part, so we called and left a message telling them if we didn't get it by Saturday to cancel the order. Saturday, no part, Monday no part, we were surprised when the part showed up on Tuesday. Called them and asked for a refund. Was given the run-around and told a manager would call us back. One week later, no manager call, called back the next week, waited 30 mins and finally talked to someone claiming to be a manager. They said no refund would be given because sometimes with processing, our overnight shipping can take 6 days. I asked about why no one called me back after my messages, he claimed he never got any messages. Crooks, refused even to give me 50 cents back on the $58 shipping on the $12 part. DO NOT USE THEIR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING SCAM!

Old 03-22-2018, 08:02 AM
saratoga2011
More Turbo
Received 64 Likes on 45 Posts
I have, recently (as in 3 weeks ago) bought a new serp belt, tensioner, idler pulleys and front sway bar links. Just standard ground shipping.

The stuff shipped quickly but their shipping is retarded expensive...it was like $25. About the same things I'd say of rock auto. What I think people don't realize is that most of these ford/gm/ram parts stores online are simply dealer parts departments with a domain.

I've had better luck ordering Motorcraft parts through Advanced Auto Parts when they have 20% off sales (and free shipping over $50). Just did that with my spark plugs and air filters.

Old 02-20-2023, 02:42 PM
J.C.
Mountain Pass
I read this too late, I made the mistake of ordering from them. They unfortunately have many web sites. I got burned by them under their fordpartgaint.com and autopartsprime.com web sites. In my experience, they try one time to ship your order correctly. If they get part of your order wrong and send a wrong part or just don't send part of your order, that's your problem when it comes to the shipping. They told me for the parts aren't available, refunded me for the part and screwed me out of the shipping. But the parts are indeed available if you order again and pay for shipping again. There is no indications on their web sites that they are the same company however they have the same address and phone # on my credit card statements. 2500 Troy Ave S El Monte, CA 91733-1428 Also, if you read the fine print of their return policy they are the same and there is millions of parts they won't take back. Some examples would be: If it's under $20, it's yours If it's an electrical component (this would include a cover for a lamp holder), it's yours.

If anyone knows of a good place to get parts, please share.

Old 02-20-2023, 03:38 PM
bajaphile
More Turbo
Received 150 Likes on 133 Posts
Weird, I've ordered from them several times, never had an issue. I use RockAuto as well as Lakeland Ford and TASCA parts.

The following users liked this post:
Old 02-21-2023, 07:59 AM
speedfreak78
Cargo Master
Received 423 Likes on 338 Posts
I pretty much try to buy only OEM replacement parts, so Motorcraft and Dana/Spicer parts for front axles. Rockauto usually carries both, and I trust them, so that's my go to. If they're out of stock, I go directly through Dana/Spicer or Tasca Ford. I've gotten Motorcraft parts I believe were counterfeit from both Ebay and Amazon, so I try to buy from well known sites, even if it costs more.

Old 02-22-2023, 03:30 PM
WWR
Cargo Master
Received 381 Likes on 337 Posts
I just ordered a 8L3Z-2A040-A from them. Said it shipped from Hempstead NY. I received it well-packaged and timely.

This is a front brake line (with integrated stainless hose as Ford likes to do) for our '08 F150. This is an oddball part that I doubt they sell a lot of and would not be worth counterfeiting. Surely they sell some in the rust belt but this line is pretty high and not really exposed to road spray.

For those who really care (or have no life) this thread shows how our CAI filter enclosure started to rub through this hard line, which is why I will be replacing it:
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...read-this.html

Old 05-01-2023, 04:15 PM
EDKen
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ford Parts Giant Order

I ordered parts at the beginning of April and today I get an email from them canceling the order due to increase in shipping cost.
Ford Parts Giant provided the shipping cost when I placed the order. They did not contact me to explain what was happening they just canceled the order.
I would tread carefully when dealing with Ford Parts Giant

The following users liked this post:
WWR
Old 05-01-2023, 08:42 PM
High_HP
Laughing Gas
Received 172 Likes on 115 Posts
I avoid them completely

Old 09-20-2023, 06:45 PM
borderbandit64
2nd Gear
Angry DO NOT BUY

This company is a total rip off. They sent me the wrong part and when I called back, they said that they had sent the correct part. After I proved that it was the wrong part, they said I had not entered the vin # the correct part was sent. I sent them pictures of my part and their part which were totally different. Their website shows the correct part whether you enter the vin # or the vehicle model. However, Clint, Manager, kept saying that because I did not enter the vin number, the correct part was sent, which is a lie. If they require the vin number to be entered than do not allow the customer to enter the vehicle info only. This is a typical scam procedure which does nothing but rip people off. They requested the part to be returned, but they will not assure me that the refund will be done as they clearly state that electrical parts are not returnable which adds to the scam. So, they keep your money and the part at the same time. Why are these people in business.?

Quick Reply: Anyone ordered from here? fordpartsgiant.com/