Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

56 F100 window and handle questions

Old 07-24-2011, 01:07 PM
Idaho56
New User
Idaho56 is starting off with a positive reputation.
56 F100 window and handle questions

Greetings, I am having my cab media blasted and realized I don't know the easy way (assuming there is one) to remove the door glass, vent windows and outer door handles,lock/latch and new felt. My main concern is after the blasting, I'm having it painted and have to reinstall all those parts without a scratch. I've done many late models, so for the sake of an expensive mistake any help or tips would be wonderful. Thanks again.

Old 07-24-2011, 04:32 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Send me your email address and I'll send you some pages scanned from the manual.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.