Various Items off 1966 F250 - should fit most 60's trucks

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): '92+ Civic/EL & Del Sol
Item Condition: CA
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hi all,

I am posting to see if there is any interest in various parts that I have leftover from a rebuild:

- Manual steering gearbox with pitman arm still on it. This was in use on my truck until recently and worked great.

- Radius arms, I-beams, steering linkage, front drums. All metal is in good shape and the drums are close to new.

- Back slider window - the original that was installed on the truck. The windows slide fine and all glass is intact.

- Back glass - this is a single sheet of glass for the back window, custom cut from a glass shop and never installed so it's brand new.

Most of these items are quite large so they would not be suitable for shipping. I would prefer pickup (San Fernando Valley, Ca area) or I can deliver short distances.

PM me or post in the comments. Thanks!

Old 07-28-2011, 12:54 PM
rdegroff
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Price on the rear slider, including shipping to Wi, zip 53913? Can you ship UPS?

Old 07-28-2011, 06:27 PM
nonoodlez
Senior User
Hey there,

For the rear slider, I was thinking about $45 seems fair.

For shipping, I would charge you exactly what it costs me to ship. I would prefer to use Fedex so that I can take advantage of my employer's shipping discount.

I'll take measurements when I get home and estimate the weight to get you an estimate.

There is a pretty decent discount if the shipping is to a business address rather than residential. Do you have a business address that can be used to receive packages?

Old 07-28-2011, 10:19 PM
colnago
Freshman User
Second in line for the rear slider, assuming it will fit a '67 F250. How's the rubber around the glass? Any pics? Sorry; couldn't figure out how to send a PM (too much of a noob, I guess).

Semi-interested in the gearbox (it probably works better than mine). How much?

I'm about 3 hours north of you, so I could pick up, if rdegroff passes on the window.

Thanks,

Joseph

Old 07-29-2011, 05:56 PM
nonoodlez
Senior User
The back slider should fit a '67 but you should probably ask some more knowledgeable forum members to be certain! The rubber was cut in order to pull it out so I would recommend picking up a new set (Dennis Carpenter comes highly recommended as far as rubber goes).

The back slider is yours provided that rdegroff does not take it (I will try to take measurements tonight and get a shipping quote on Monday). Maybe I can snap a pic tonight.

As far as the gearbox goes, I was thinking $25 is fair. It worked fine while I was using it (for about a month or two) before I decided to change out parts on the truck. It made my arms feel nice and strong when I was parking

Old 07-29-2011, 08:01 PM
nonoodlez
Senior User
Not the best, but here are some pics of the slider.
Rear facing side:

Forward facing side:

Closeup of some inside crud:

I just want to disclose that there is some crud on the interior parts of the slider but they look like they should clean up fairly easily with a wire brush or wire wheel.

Last edited by nonoodlez; 07-29-2011 at 08:04 PM. Reason: fixed picture links
Old 07-30-2011, 02:55 PM
colnago
Freshman User
nonoodlez,

I'm going to have to take myself out of the line for the rear slider. While I really want it, I just ran across some front disc brakes locally, and possibly power-steering stuff. So, I'm going to have to move in the direction of safe steering and stopping. If you still have it in a couple of weeks, I might pop back in line, but if you have other interested parties, don't let me stand in the way.

Great pictures, by the way!

Thanks,

Joseph

Old 08-10-2011, 04:36 PM
rdegroff
Freshman User
nonoodlez
Junior User

Hey there,

For the rear slider, I was thinking about $45 seems fair.

For shipping, I would charge you exactly what it costs me to ship. I would prefer to use Fedex so that I can take advantage of my employer's shipping discount.

I'll take measurements when I get home and estimate the weight to get you an estimate.

There is a pretty decent discount if the shipping is to a business address rather than residential. Do you have a business address that can be used to receive packages?

Ship to: Rodney DeGroff, c.o. Seats Inc., 1515 Industrial Drive, Reedsburg, WI. 53959.