Notices
Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

'79 is home

Old 07-17-2011, 11:21 PM
blkmesamtman
New User
blkmesamtman is starting off with a positive reputation.
'79 is home

I got my "new" '79 stepside 4x4 home yesterday and took a bunch of photos today for the "before" shots. My next question is, How do I get these photos on my post??

Old 07-18-2011, 01:12 AM
66-Ol'Henry
Posting Guru
66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.
make a photobucket account, then when u upload you will see the pics... hovor over them and you will see boxes with URLs find the one that says IMG. click it and it should be copied then you paste on the ur reply.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:05 AM
rfdepew
Junior User
rfdepew is starting off with a positive reputation.
As Above Photobucket
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

One lesson I learned resize them before posting, first time I made them normal size and makes one scroll left to right 354x2592 and 2.35megs make a large photo. I made them 752x564 and 444k much eaiser on the eye and downloading for our slower users

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.