Where's Dave S? - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

Where's Dave S?

Old 07-25-2011, 07:07 PM
KevinGnWV
The village idiot.
KevinGnWV has a good reputation on FTE.KevinGnWV has a good reputation on FTE.KevinGnWV has a good reputation on FTE.
I don't know him that well, just from reading posts here. Does anyone know if there may have been any medical or financial issues? Relocated maybe from a job change, anything like that?

Old 07-25-2011, 07:32 PM
msgtg
Post Fiend
msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
If anything I was worried about his health.

Joe

Old 07-25-2011, 08:27 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
crazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud of
Ill try an remember to give him a cal tomorrow.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:38 PM
msgtg
Post Fiend
msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Cheeto!

Old 07-25-2011, 09:15 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
crazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud of
Joe you have a pm

Old 07-25-2011, 10:40 PM
pmasley
I Be The Instigator
pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Cheeto, did you find out anthing?

Old 07-26-2011, 06:47 AM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by pmasley View Post
Cheeto, did you find out anthing?
ditto... didja get ahold of him Cheeto?

Old 07-26-2011, 07:44 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
Negative ghostrider. Bad day today starting with the nice policeman that decided i needed pulled over at 6:30 this morning. I sent joe his number. If anyone else wants it send me a pm.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:09 PM
pmasley
I Be The Instigator
pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Aw Hell Cheeto, that cop just wanted to make friends with you. That is all. Got to watch those type of friends. They raid your wallet like a $200 hooker. LOL

Old 07-26-2011, 08:11 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
Well i lucked out. Had a blown tail light. Typical luck with me has it that i cant find reg or ins cards. He was about to nail me to the wall when he got a call and had to leave real quick like.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:07 PM
pmasley
I Be The Instigator
Talking

Well, that was good news on your part. The cop more than likely got sent to Mason County where they found those two girls this morning.

Old 07-27-2011, 06:32 AM
msgtg
Post Fiend
FOUND HIM!!!

I spoke with Dave on the phone just a few minutes ago...he's in Buchanan right now. He says he's just been too busy to login and play.

He says they're so covered up in work that he's been leaving home at 5AM and not getting home till 11PM...so that explains the mystery disappearance!

He says Hi to everybody and talked about resigning as a MOD...but I told him NO. We just wanted to know he was ok...and he is.

Ain't it good to know he's got friends who worry about him like that! You Peeps are the BEST!

: )

Joe

Old 07-27-2011, 08:07 AM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
That's good news! Thanks Joe.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:14 AM
KevinGnWV
The village idiot.
KevinGnWV has a good reputation on FTE.KevinGnWV has a good reputation on FTE.KevinGnWV has a good reputation on FTE.
Well that's awesome! Sucks to work those long hours though.

Old 07-28-2011, 08:03 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
5_labsownus is a splendid one to behold5_labsownus is a splendid one to behold5_labsownus is a splendid one to behold5_labsownus is a splendid one to behold5_labsownus is a splendid one to behold5_labsownus is a splendid one to behold5_labsownus is a splendid one to behold5_labsownus is a splendid one to behold
Glad to hear that Joe. I had a few feelers out in his area but no response!

Rod

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where's Dave S?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.