1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Bumpsides Ford Truck

how much

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 06:43 PM
rustranger07
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how much

Hey guys im looking inot to selling my 1968 f100 flareside 360 cid three speed on the floor power steering. i want to post up about it an try to sell it but idk how much to ask for an what even people are buying them for right now. if yall could help me out it would be great thanks guys an this is really the only pics i have of it

Old 05-28-2011, 12:31 AM
jhooch
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Depends on where your market's at. Out here on the west coast these trucks don't bring much as the market is saturated with rust free examples cheap. Check Craigslist, Ebay, etc. to see how much similar trucks in your area are selling for. If it's rust free, someone in the rust belt might cough up a good amount of coin for it. Good luck with the sale.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:46 AM
montana_highboy
Post Fiend
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I like the rat rod look, like mentioned above, current market value depends a lot on location (among other things), as an example, in my neck of the woods anything 2WD is less desirable and therefore lowers the value, if i had to throw a ballpark figure at you, based on the pics and brief description, i'd say an asking price of 3K is a fair place to start.