Why NOT to buy a chevy... - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford vs The Competition Technical discussion and comparison ONLY. Trolls will not be tolerated.

Why NOT to buy a chevy...

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Senior User

Kyle 4X4 4life is starting off with a positive reputation.
Why NOT to buy a chevy...

Well the video says it all.lol

YouTube - Tearing Up the Blazer
Old 05-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
That has nothing to do with being a Chevy. That says something about the people who built the suspension or modified it. That could of been a Ford except with a 360 in those years you couldn't of got enough power to tear anything up.
Craig
Old 05-17-2011, 12:44 PM
Post Fiend

dkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to behold
Earl's lift wasn't put on so well was it? Instead of eyeing up his cousin's cleavage he should have paid more attention to making sure all the bolts were tight and there were no broken springs. (Which he probably pulled off a wreck at the local salvage yard)
Old 05-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Post Fiend

2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermmydog View Post
That has nothing to do with being a Chevy. That says something about the people who built the suspension or modified it. That could of been a Ford except with a 360 in those years you couldn't of got enough power to tear anything up.
Craig
REALLY??? that could happen to a ford too? i would have never guessed...but it wasn't and thats why its funny, so pull your panties outta your butt and take a joke.

Figured some chevy guy would reply to this post with something like this.lol
Old 05-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf View Post
Earl's lift wasn't put on so well was it? Instead of eyeing up his cousin's cleavage he should have paid more attention to making sure all the bolts were tight and there were no broken springs. (Which he probably pulled off a wreck at the local salvage yard)
Love it
Old 05-19-2011, 07:49 AM
Posting Guru

Kalve is starting off with a positive reputation.
to good only thing could have made it better do that running over a import.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:00 AM
Posting Guru

SMIGGS has a great reputation on FTE.SMIGGS has a great reputation on FTE.SMIGGS has a great reputation on FTE.SMIGGS has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle 4X4 4life View Post
Figured some chevy guy would reply to this post with something like this.lol
Or someone with "LOUD PIPES SAVES LIVES" would create a thread like this....
Old 05-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMIGGS View Post
Or someone with "LOUD PIPES SAVES LIVES" would create a thread like this....
Wow you sure got me good
Not to sure what that has to do with this thread...but if you dont like what i post dont read it, its that simple...and if all your gonna do is post stupid **** like that save your time, becuase i really dont wanna hear it.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:13 AM
Posting Guru

DMAX-HD is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
becuase i really dont wanna hear it.
Then don't come here anymore.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAX-HD View Post
Then don't come here anymore.
No i actually like this site and most the people on it...just cant stand the one's that have no humor, or people who try to think they are so smart when they really sound stupid...but thanx for that, glad to see yet another person wasted their time to tell me something worthless.

P.S. Nice username, really fits the site
Old 05-27-2011, 10:59 AM
Posting Guru

DMAX-HD is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
No i actually like this site and most the people on it...just cant stand the one's that have no humor, or people who try to think they are so smart when they really sound stupid...but thanx for that, glad to see yet another person wasted their time to tell me something worthless.

P.S. Nice username, really fits the site

Something 'worthless' - OOO you mean like this thread?

I've probably been coming to this forum for more years then you are old. I think there is a 'kiddy' section with some coloring areas and puzzles for those that don't have relevant technical discussion or just want to use these forums for 'humor'. If your a Ford guy you should probably leave becasue your making your brand look bad - foolish almost.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
Old 05-27-2011, 11:29 AM
***** Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
This one's done.

Closed Thread