Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

YES!!! Found some local mud in bucks county!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 08:49 PM
oneofakind97
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YES!!! Found some local mud in bucks county!

hey guys, i had an awesome weekend of offroading. i touched base with a guy my friend told me to visit. i found out he lives on a nice field and was more than willing to let me rip it up. he told me his landlord has just actually sold the land he lives on and they are planning to build 29 houses on the property, so he told me to go tear it up. after the small amount of rain we got sunday, it was just wet enough to have some fun in the 2 pits he had. i had a good sunday night tearing it up. by the way, this place is on the corner of upper state road and rte152 (limekiln pike) in the new britian/chalfont area. he a nice guy, its a shame theyre gonna bulldoze his house.

the other spot i found is just below peace valley park and the shrine of chestahova. its on pine run road, which can be accessed by either ferry road or limekiln road (if coming from doylestown). some kids just made a pit on the side of the road. theres no houses on this part of the road, but there is some light traffic and im sure you'd get chased by cops if spotted there, but if you can hit it a few times and get out, its pretty fun.

once again, if anyone knows of any other spots or wants to meet up to go muddin, PM me!
-Dan

Old 05-24-2007, 09:35 PM
HOTRODSURFER
Junior User
hey dan id like to hook up and check out that spot....to bad my 4X4 is chevy

Old 05-25-2007, 03:30 PM
soondg
Postmaster
You can always take the 53.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:38 PM
HOTRODSURFER
Junior User
Originally Posted by soondg
You can always take the 53.
hahaha very funny!

Old 05-26-2007, 08:41 AM
oneofakind97
Senior User
hotrodsurfer: i could care less what make your 4x4 is, i just wanna go mudding! and i think ive seen your 53 parked out side of joe and tinas on jacksonville road a while back.

Old 05-26-2007, 03:27 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Is that a coincidence or what. My name is Joe and my wifes name is Tina. We are going to have to go to this place.

Mud does not care, does it. If there is enough on it you can't tell what make it is anyway.

How do you tell the difference between a Chevy, Ford and Dodge in the mud?

The Ford is pulling the other two out.

Old 05-26-2007, 07:21 PM
oneofakind97
Senior User
haha, go for it! if you come up county line out of philly, make a right on jacksonville and its on your left right before the light for the warminster train station. good food!

if your coming up that far, you might as well meet up with me and hotrodsurfer and do some muddin!

Old 05-26-2007, 09:09 PM
soondg
Postmaster
I can come up and hook up with you guys, but my truck isn't on the road yet so I would have to be a passenger in some ones mud buggy.

Old 05-28-2007, 12:46 PM
oneofakind97
Senior User
im gonna bump this with a little update.

i decided to go check out the mudding spot at 309 and reliance road yesterday with my girl and one of my wheeling buddies. we drove down reliance road to find a pathway that was gated off and locked up. so we went back out, and took the road that is before reliance. about 200 yards down on the right, theres an open dirt pathway with no signs posted, so we start driving back. halfway back there, i see a smaller old toyota coming out with a quad in the back. i pulled out of his way and he stopped next to me and he told me their back there all teh time and no one ever bothers them and they told me how to get up to the pits you can see off 309. after squeezing my fullsize through trails clearly made by and for jeeps, we got up to the pits, and by that time, the wind was gusting and it was getting real dark. we hung for liek 20 minutes until it started to rain then we wheeled the one pit that was still wet. we exited down a different path way that came out to the same road i came in off of (i forget the name). it came out almost right underneath 309. no gate, no posted signs. so next time we get some real heavy rain, thats where ill be wheelin.

oh an while we were there, a dude came through in a basically stock jeep rubicon and went around all the mud and obstacles. i thought that was pretty funny.

so if you guys wanna meet up to wheel, we could always go there.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:47 PM
99RatFinkFord99
New User
I got like knowwhere to get my truck muddy...its mostly stock with a 3in rear lift...and theres a hill that leads to some mud but i can't make it over cause my runnin bords bottom out...i'd love to just find a spot to dig a big hole fill it with some mud and just bog through till it seeps in my cab...

Old 05-20-2011, 10:30 PM
ramman99
New User
Hey im in buckscounty, just got my first truck its a 99 ram on 33" tires stock suspension I beleive, she's pretty beat up, but gets the job done with the 5.9l

I am a ford guy, but budget only provided for this truck i picked up at an auction, im young withou much experience mudding except foolin round in some fields down at my cousins farm, but I want to know if theres any moderate areas round warrington that I can get some mud on the tires, i would pm you but idk how...

----hillbilly deluxe slick pickem up trucks---