Price: $3500
Mileage: 200000
Color: maroon / tan
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Engine: 5.8 351

A direct copy from my local Harrisburg, PA Craigslist Ad. Just don't have much use for it at this point, and could use the money for other project cars.

Downsizing our current vehicle count, and this one gets used the least.

1995 Ford F150 Eddie Bauer
Extended Cab, Short Bed
5.8L V8
Automatic with Overdrive
Pushbutton 4x4 with manual locking hubs
Towing package with hitch, and wiring (no brake controller)
Fiberglass hi-rise color matched cap
Bedliner
Aluminum diamond Plate bed rails
Rubber bed mat

Tan cloth Eddie Bauer interior, some wear - but no rips or tears (small cig. burn from a previous owner)
Front bucket seats with center jumpseat / folding armrest console
Rear 3 person bench (flip and fold into a flat surface)
brown carpet, dash, and door panels.
Power Lumbar seat backs / manual adjust seats
Power windows, door locks and mirrors
Hot heat and Ice Cold A/C
oem guage package with tachometer (a lot of these came with just the speedo and other smaller guages)
Sliding rear window
No radio currently in, (moved into another vehicle) but I can put a factory cassette player or a cd player in if you would want one.

** the factory side steps are NO LONGER on the truck. i have them, and you can have them with it if you want - the mount broke on one of them, so i removed them both **

Factory Aluminum Wheels
Tires are around 50% or so tread. Full size spare included

around 200k on it but runs very strong. Uses some oil between changes (maybe a quart / quart and a half every 4k miles). i've had less mileage motors use more.

Newer battery, New Starter and starter solenoid

Currently out of inspection (don't drive it enough)
I know it needs 2 pass side balljoints, and 2 rubber brake lines. front pads are less than a year old, all lights work, tires are easily passable, exhaust doesn't leak - etc.
With a deposit, I can have the work done, and the truck inspected for a serious buyer.

some very minor rust starting in the common areas for these trucks (all the way at the bottom edge - directly under the super cab window, and at the wheelwells. there are NO thru and thru holes anywhere.

It's not a show truck, but cleans up very nicely, runs strong, and has been very reliable. We have too many cars, and this just sits for the most part anymore. The pictures are from last year, but once i clean it up i will add additional pictures possibly this weekend.

I am about 30 minutes east of Harrisburg PA, and can meet most evenings for you to look at it, take it for a test drive.

NO TRADES. CASH ONLY. NO SPAM.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:34 PM
punkandpissed138
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nom nom nom..GREAT looking truck. if you werent so far away id bring my friend to look at it haha

Old 04-27-2011, 10:39 PM
sonic
Senior User
fly into harrisburg, i'll pick you up at the airport... bring cash... drive it home. i'll have the oil changed and both tanks full of gas. ;-)

Old 04-27-2011, 10:50 PM
punkandpissed138
Senior User
oh wow!! thats agood deal haha..uhhhh..ill talk to my buddy tomorrow and see what he says

Old 05-05-2011, 06:12 AM
sonic
Senior User
cleaned it up last weekend, and got some new pics. it had JUST started to drizzle when i was taking the outside pics of it, thus some of the spotting.

95 F150 Eddie Bauer pictures by bshertzer22 - Photobucket

just to clarify... for $3500 - it would have the balljoints and brakelines taken care of with a clean PA inspection... I would let it go for considerably less is you take it as it currently sits if i don't have to mess with it.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:11 AM
truckrider814
Posting Guru

What would consatitute as considerably less because I'm in northern va an pa aint that far away

Old 05-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Pop's
Freshman User
WOW! Almost everything I would like to do to my truck is pretty much your truck. Did she sell yet? Hope you find her a good home soon. If she is still up for sale I will make my wife look at this thread and discuss.
Thanks.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:33 AM
sonic
Senior User
it's still here. I haven't really advertised much besides here and on craigslist. I have a guy coming in next saturday to look at it from ohio... a few tirekickers, but nothing serious. 2 people have to sell their car first that are both interested... so we'll see what happens.

i took a bunch of pics underneath it. the only really "rough" spot is the DS front cab mount area. it's flaking apart a little... but no thru and thru holes or anything.

as it sits... i'd do $2800 cash money in my hand, with me doing nothing more than topping off the gas tank for you.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Pop's
Freshman User
I keep looking at your photos. I really like your truck. Some issues but mostly typical stuff. I am currently still deployed overseas and live in Iowa when I return. Is this little gem going to make a cross-country drive? Any major safety issues other than the brake line and ball joint? The driveline is good to go? Everything about your truck is exactly what I like! Beautiful. Most of the factory options and things you have done are what I was planning on doing to mine but the cost will parallel the price of buying yours from you! plus mine has been used as a farm truck and has a lot of dents and bed damage. It also has aftermarket wheels with floatations... I like the factory wheels and more narrow tires like yours! My wife hasn't really said anything either way about it yet. If you still have it and I agree to buy it, how long would you be willing to hold on to it?

Old 05-29-2011, 01:05 PM
sonic
Senior User
it sold yesterday. i guess that makes it a bit easier not have to convince the wife.

however, it now lives in ohio... so it's a whole state closer to you.

as far as it making it there, i wouldnt have given it much thought. pack a few ac/dc cd's, fill up the tanks, and hit the road.