1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

pictures finally

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 03:30 AM
jake08
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YOU have a very nice truck. Enjoy the heck out of it. Few other folks count. ENJOY!

Old 04-16-2011, 05:59 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 157 Likes on 93 Posts
Originally Posted by underthebridgejim
Thanks to FOMOCO1 and the read first thread i finally figured out how to get pictures to an album. i still havent figured out the garage thing , but i did manage to get 9 shots of my truck so far. Its far from done but at least any one inclined, can see it as it looks today.(about 9 years worth of work. thank you ( JIMMY)
Good looking truck Jimmy. Just love to see a member "rebuild" an older truck and share it with everyone. I will be following your progress!

Old 04-16-2011, 07:14 AM
hellfirejim
Elder User
forum troll

Originally Posted by joe black
jimmy jimmy lighten up man dont be so hysterical about all this bs. i am a judge for the kc mo goodguys event in kc and have 2 trucks of my own that have trophys. i just call them as i was trained to do, you have a very nice truck wit the exceptions mentioned and could never possibly be consideredfor apoint truck .. but this is meant to be constructive critism and should help you want to improve on it.
now before this suck wad marvy 49 rips me apart as he says i really think he will need to get up a little earlier before he attempts that little venture. now man up and quit whining to these characters and tell me to f off and fix that truck however you want. just remember the consequences of having a nice truck with that attire you have on it,, be prepared for a lot of insults and from reading your posts you may not be manly enough to handle it.. no more messages do as you will, just please protect me from 49,
Are you guys aware of what a forum troll is? It is somebody who goes into a forum with sole intent of creating trouble. They have no interest in the forum other than trying to creat problems. We now have a forum troll. The simplest way to go about the problem is ban him but second to that is just ignore him. All he is doing is trying to get some attention while hiding behind a keyboard.

As of now I will simply ignore our problem, Joe Black. In time he will either go away because he can't stir the pot anymore or he will get banned.

jim

Old 04-16-2011, 08:01 AM
firefox9
Freshman User
hellfirejim is correct some poeple are not worth mentioning anymore
I have had a 53 f100 for about a year now and work on it whenever i can. These forums are great. I really appreciate being able to post a questions or search thru the forum to get the answers i need. Just wanted all the knowledgable and positive guys know that i truly appreciate them sharing their knowledge and experience with me.
Thanks

Old 04-16-2011, 08:32 AM
jim collins
Cargo Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What the........?

Wow ,i leave this thread for a few days and find a clown has arrived . Don't pay any attention to him. When i first read his nasty comment i thought he was just kidding , not so . If it required to have a trophy to show to be on here, then i may as well leave,L.O.L. Like i said , don't respond to him and he will leave . JIM

Old 04-16-2011, 08:48 AM
jim collins
Cargo Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I just took another look at the pictures and if mine looked that good ,i would say i'm done with it . Then i would drive it every day to the local coffee and B.S. shop rain or shine. That's what they are for i think. JIM

Old 04-16-2011, 09:07 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Subscribing.........................

Old 04-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Big IV
Senior User
I like the interior

Check out this image!

Old 04-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Fomoko1
Received 1,353 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Originally Posted by hellfirejim
Are you guys aware of what a forum troll is? It is somebody who goes into a forum with sole intent of creating trouble. They have no interest in the forum other than trying to creat problems. We now have a forum troll. The simplest way to go about the problem is ban him but second to that is just ignore him. All he is doing is trying to get some attention while hiding behind a keyboard.

As of now I will simply ignore our problem, Joe Black. In time he will either go away because he can't stir the pot anymore or he will get banned.

jim
Exactly......The pot is begining to boil, it won`t be much longer now.....

Old 04-16-2011, 10:48 AM
krewat
Site Administrator
Received 298 Likes on 157 Posts
This is fun

Love the truck pics.

Some people don't get the idea it's not all about "pernts".

Or they're jealous

Old 04-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Moe Craig
Cargo Master

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by iwanaflattie
WOW WHAT UP WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON JIMS TRUCK?????
Hey Jim I looked at your pictures when your first posted that thread.I loved it.
My girl was sittng next to me as I looked at your pics.
The diamond tuck is exactly what I want indside my truck ecxept in white.RODZ interiors have the diamond tuck i want for 40 dollars a yard I think its a deal.
Keep the good work.
IF WE ALL JOINED FTE TO GET A TROPHY.....I AM FU@#ED!!!!!@
LOL... I'm right there with ya... the only trophy I can win is "Biggest Piece of ****"! But it's mine and I'm proud to own it...

Old 04-16-2011, 12:51 PM
blue49f1
New User
Hi Jimmy, I just read this entire thread and looked at your pictures of your truck. I know not of judging trucks at a show and I saw nowwhere that you had reflected that your truck was intended to be a show truck. I do, however, know cool when I see it and your truck has plenty of that. I think it is partucularly cool that you are doing all of your work yourself. My '49 f1 is scattered all over two buildings and I would give anyting to have it in the shape your's is in. Enjoy your truck and keep the pics coming.

Blue49f1

Old 04-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Tomget
Posting Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Stay involved underthebridgeJim. We're mostly all amateur builders just like you. And sometimes we get criticized and such, but mostly not too much of that. Sometimes people here think their way is the only way and like to establish themselves as the "correct opinon" etc. But the fact is you'll find all kinds of builders with all kinds of conflicting ideas about "how to" or "how it shoud be" etc and mostly we try to get along.

Goodluck

Old 04-16-2011, 01:05 PM
SCRAPHEAP51
Senior User
Jim, Dont let the negativity of a post stop you dealing with the great people here on this forum. That is why I keep coming back from time to time. Lots of cool rides...Ideas and information.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:42 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
Received 3,102 Likes on 2,164 Posts
Originally Posted by Big IV

Damn!!! would someone please put a can of raid under that dash and kill the spider that made that web under it??

if my truck builds looked half as good as that, i would be overjoyed.
except for the spiders web, all mine have one at least that big under the dash.

Quick Reply: pictures finally