Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Does this AE graph look normal?

Old 04-08-2011, 10:42 PM
CPUNeck
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does this AE graph look normal?

The two spikes in this graph are 1st, pulling out from dead stop WOT until ~65mph, 2nd was a steep grade, 1/8mi long, pulled it in second gear.

I didn't have a load available to test with, so I though starting in second would be a pretty good load up that hill.

Seems to me the INJ pulse width is all over the place

Old 04-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Ziggy.
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What is your time scale across the bottom? or the sampling rate?

Are the spikes where you started each run?

Old 04-09-2011, 10:46 AM
woodnthings
Cargo Master

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Based on the fact that you say it was a WOT run, I see your ICP is low as is your DC. The majority of your data shows your ICP at 600-1000 PSI of ICP which is idle or just over idle. Not consistent with a WOT run. Duty Cycle also verifies that it is at idle or close to idle. IJ. PW. is all over the place, but really only jumps from 1-6 m/s. What were you doing during this time?

Old 04-09-2011, 08:53 PM
CPUNeck
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ziggy.
What is your time scale across the bottom? or the sampling rate?

Are the spikes where you started each run?
I would assume the scale was in seconds, it was a short run.

Based on the fact that you say it was a WOT run, I see your ICP is low as is your DC. The majority of your data shows your ICP at 600-1000 PSI of ICP which is idle or just over idle. Not consistent with a WOT run. Duty Cycle also verifies that it is at idle or close to idle. IJ. PW. is all over the place, but really only jumps from 1-6 m/s. What were you doing during this time?
Biggest issues is I just don't know what to capture. I thought it was recording while I was driving, but maybe not. This picture was the graph after it played so it kinda bunched it all up.

If there was anything good I did get while running the AE last night, all my injectors were at 0.0% for the rotational velocity. What should I be checking?

Search this Thread