GOOD MORNING!! - Page 98 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

GOOD MORNING!!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:10 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good morning Kansas!
Old 01-31-2012, 08:26 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud of
Good Morning Everyone!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:37 AM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Good morning Kansas!
Old 01-31-2012, 02:26 PM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud of
Good afternoon folks!
I got a free meal from BK today because they messed up my order. They caught the error, and gave me a free meal coupon. I guess that was probably my winning lottery ticket yous guyz was talking about.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:54 PM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden Spyder View Post
Good afternoon folks!
I got a free meal from BK today because they messed up my order. They caught the error, and gave me a free meal coupon. I guess that was probably my winning lottery ticket yous guyz was talking about.

EEwwwww, BK. I caught the King,Ronald, and Wendy at the Krystal yesterday.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:09 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbworm View Post
EEwwwww, BK. I caught the King,Ronald, and Wendy at the Krystal yesterday.

The Krystal? That's a new one.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:17 PM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden Spyder View Post
The Krystal? That's a new one.
The Krystal (in the south) is the same thing as The White Castle (in the north).
Old 01-31-2012, 06:58 PM
Post Fiend

Ah Gotchya!!
Old 01-31-2012, 07:48 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud of
Howdy Good night! I had a rough day and I am going to play dolls- the read a couple of dr. suess books and go o bed.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:46 PM
Post Fiend

husker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant future
Good evening.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Posting Guru

74 bronco has a good reputation on FTE.74 bronco has a good reputation on FTE.74 bronco has a good reputation on FTE.
Good morning and TGIW got me a four day weekend.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Post Fiend

Nice!!!

Good Morning!! I think this weekend is going to be a well deserved one!! Work is stressing me out, and although this is stressful, the next two weeks will be worse.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Post Fiend

husker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant future
Good morning. Road trip today to Little River.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:58 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud of
Good moring-- sounds familiar but where is little river?

S T R E S S E D is my work week too! Ugh! (Granted a little of my stress was my own fault. Can't wait until Friday-- This week is taking forever! Even with a day short!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Post Fiend

I could have put Windom, but actually I'll be in both. They are between McPherson and Lyons.