Mileage: 113505
Color: Red/white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Red
Engine: 7.3 pwr stroke turbo dsl

94 F250 7.3L Power stroke turbo diesel ext cab 4x4 with the ZF5 speed manual transmission. I'm the third owner and since I've owned it the front end was changed from the TTB 50 (Independent front sys axle) to the more stout Dana 60 from a 94 F350. The axle ratio is 4:10 on both and the rear is limited slip. With the axle swap I installed both new calipers plus brakes. The truck has 113,505k on it now which will continue to add as it's my daily driver. No leaks.

Other things I've had to replace is the steering gearbox due to it was leaking above the pitman arm. That was about a year ago plus the pressure line on the gearbox from the pump was changed.
The mechanical fuel pump was changed due to it was leaking when I bought it almost 3 years ago plus has new rubber blue fuel lines bought from the dealership.
The turbo was replaced by me but it was rebuilt by Ron's turbo service out in Arizona. Also the original owner had air bags all around which the rear one is the only one left besides the brackets for the ones for the rear.
The a/c compressor plus condenser was changed early summer 2010. System was charged and pressurized by the BP station. It works like a champ nice cold a/c.
More photos available upon request.

I recently added a 3in down pipe (ceramic coating) from Tymar performance. Also installed a pyrometer gauge, oil pressure gauge for the low oil pressure side, and a boost gauge. Just to help monitor the engine a bit better. The owner prior to me changed the water pump.

Also has keyless entry with alarm and starter disable when alarm goes off.

I don't really need to sell the truck but would like to go to a crew cab or possibly a good running 4 runner plus cash on your end depending on the year of the 4 runner.
I know this truck will last a long time as I've seen 7.3's or other diesels last over 600k miles. Serious inquiries only price is negotiable so worse I can say is no.
The tool box does not go with it.
Thanks for looking.

Attached Images    
Old 01-23-2011, 03:18 PM
njneer1
Posting Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's the rear set look like on those ?....also where in VA are you ?

Old 01-25-2011, 07:39 AM
73cntry
Senior User
Originally Posted by njneer1
What's the rear set look like on those ?....also where in VA are you ?
For the air bags you have above each tire then a bigger bag toward the tailgate in the middle which has it's own frame it sits in.
I'm located in Norfolk.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:11 PM
njneer1
Posting Guru

Thanks......you got any pics of the back seat room ??

Old 03-05-2011, 10:19 AM
73cntry
Senior User
I found out how to re-open the thread as it's still for sale just took it off since I thought I could drive it but after two recent hernia ops it's not a good idea so my wifes been driving it lately.
I recently bought 4in exhaust for it also so it can exit in front of the rear tire vice up n over the rear axle.

Old 03-05-2011, 11:03 AM
73cntry
Senior User
I updated some pics of the interior so everyone can see it. Also updated the mileage it's now a whopping 113,505 and will continue to increase as it's currently my wifes daily driver.