Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Old 10-10-2009, 05:31 PM
magnetman
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Introducing MONSTALINER™ New Generation UV Permanent DIY Roll On Truck Bed Liner

Hi All,

We are a new vendor/advertiser on ford-trucks.com and I just want to introduce myself, our company and a very interesting new product.

My name is Eric and I have 25+ years experience in coatings manufacturing.
Our company Magnet Paints, is focused on industrial maintenance and commercial fleet refinish coatings,
epoxy and urethane concrete floor coatings and automotive restoration paints.

We are also the manufacturers of Chassis Saver™ Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating.
Chassis Saver is a high performance alternate to POR-15 at 45% lower cost.

For the past 5 years, our lab has been developing and fine tuning a roll on bed liner product.
The product has evolved through 3 generations of testing, development and field trials and has just been
commercialized and is available for sale.

I have personally been involved with installations on more than 20 vehicles in the last 4 years in which
my feedback and experience alone was the determining factor that the product was complete and ready for release.

Monstaliner started as a pet project. One of our employees had used a widely popular DIY bed liner on his
personal truck and was not so pleased with the outcome. He came into work one day with a mission and
for almost a year, he kept badgering the chemists in our lab to develop a better product.

One day after getting tired of listening to this guy rant, we sat down and mapped out what a
new generation do-it-yourself bed liner would have to offer to be successful. A first, we just toyed with the
project but we knew that a much better product was possible compared to those already on the market.

So here we are, very proud to present: MONSTALINER™ High Performance DIY Roll On Bed Liner

I don't want to write a book here so I will post the web site link for all who are curious to check this out on their own time.

As an introduction special and for the rest of this month at least,
we are offering free shipping on anything sold on the web site.

Just use Promo Code "FSBL-1" when ordering either online or by phone.

Everyone, anyone... please feel free to ask any questions. I am always available to help.

Best Regards
magnetman

Monstaliner do-it-yourself roll-on truck bed liner

Chassis Saver™ Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating
Paint Over Rust to Stop Rust Permanently With Chassis Saver Truck & Auto Underbody Coating

Last edited by magnetman; 10-10-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: text adjustment
Old 10-10-2009, 08:27 PM
megawatt00
Hotshot
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Eric Welcome to FTE. Would a quart of the chassis saver be enough to do a couple of coats on the oil pan of a 7.3 PSD?

Old 10-10-2009, 08:45 PM
magnetman
Former Vendor
Hi Jim

I think you can likely do 2 coats on 6 or 8 oil pans with 1 quart

Thanks for the welcome!
Eric

Old 10-10-2009, 09:58 PM
F350-6
Post Fiend
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Interesting. I too have had less than stellar results with a very popular brand of DIY bed coating.

I don't have any adhesion issues, it's just gouged in a few places and wearing thin in way too many places. Can your product be applied directly over the other diy bedliner? If so, what prep work is required?

Old 10-11-2009, 12:17 PM
cartmanea
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Is it only available in black right now and are there plans for more colors? I'd like to do a lower two-tone with something like this, also doing my bumpers and later some cutout flairs. I've been thinking LineX, but this would be cheaper and I could do it myself. Wanting to do a med-dark gray or charcoal color.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:16 PM
magnetman
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by F350-6
Interesting. I too have had less than stellar results with a very popular brand of DIY bed coating.

I don't have any adhesion issues, it's just gouged in a few places and wearing thin in way too many places. Can your product be applied directly over the other diy bedliner? If so, what prep work is required?
If you have Herculiner, you can coat over it by cleaning it well including wire brushing to get out any embedded dirt. Use TSP in hot water to scrub it down first.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:18 PM
magnetman
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by cartmanea
Is it only available in black right now and are there plans for more colors? I'd like to do a lower two-tone with something like this, also doing my bumpers and later some cutout flairs. I've been thinking LineX, but this would be cheaper and I could do it myself. Wanting to do a med-dark gray or charcoal color.
Colors are coming soon. I will post here or check the web site in a few weeks.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:59 PM
F350-6
Post Fiend
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by magnetman
If you have Herculiner, you can coat over it by cleaning it well including wire brushing to get out any embedded dirt. Use TSP in hot water to scrub it down first.
Why that just happens to be what I have.

I notice you sell a coating only kit (1 gallon) or a 2 gallon bedliner kit. I have an 8' bed, but I would assume the 1 gallon kit would be enough for my bed, right? Does it really take 2 gallons if going over a inferior coating?

I was thinking TSP with a pressure washer, but I'll add scrubbing with hot water to the process for any dirt the pressure washer misses.

For anyone reading the thread not familiar with TSP, check your local Sherwin Williams or Kelly Moore paint store. It's called TSP or Tri Sodium Phosphate. Some sell a TSP substitute which should also work.

Old 10-13-2009, 12:00 AM
magnetman
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by F350-6
Why that just happens to be what I have.

I notice you sell a coating only kit (1 gallon) or a 2 gallon bedliner kit. I have an 8' bed, but I would assume the 1 gallon kit would be enough for my bed, right? Does it really take 2 gallons if going over a inferior coating?
To be honest, I have never recoated an entire 8 ft bed that had a previous crumb rubber coating but I would say from all the installations I have done that 1 gallon would be enough. I don't think you will hide all the previous texture though unless you apply it heavy or use 2 coats.

For anyone reading the thread not familiar with TSP, check your local Sherwin Williams or Kelly Moore paint store. It's called TSP or Tri Sodium Phosphate. Some sell a TSP substitute which should also work.
TSP is also available in all Home Depot and Lowes stores. Comes in a 1 or 2 quart style milk carton.

Old 10-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Oversize
Laughing Gas
Will your stuff bond to filler material ie. fiberglass or bondo? Ive got some damage to my bed from the previous owner and Im gonna have to fix some holes and things they put in the bed,
1.from dropping god only knows in the corner behind the cab and tearing part of the sheetmetal (luckily under my tool box)
2. Homemade bed liner made out of diamond plate (neat idea, ... Bad builder) about 100 sheetmetal screw holes in the floor and still trying to get the liquid nails they used to glue it to the bed off.
So needless to say Im trying to clean up alot before I line it. For this reason I concidered line x or somethng similar due to how fast they set up they can spray over the screw holes and its too thick and dryies to fast to go through them that and Ive had them fix minor holes with fiberglass tape and spraying over it (both sides) but vs you price Im concidering all options.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
magnetman
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Oversize
Will your stuff bond to filler material ie. fiberglass or bondo? Ive got some damage to my bed from the previous owner and Im gonna have to fix some holes and things they put in the bed,
1.from dropping god only knows in the corner behind the cab and tearing part of the sheetmetal (luckily under my tool box)
2. Homemade bed liner made out of diamond plate (neat idea, ... Bad builder) about 100 sheetmetal screw holes in the floor and still trying to get the liquid nails they used to glue it to the bed off.
So needless to say Im trying to clean up alot before I line it. For this reason I concidered line x or somethng similar due to how fast they set up they can spray over the screw holes and its too thick and dryies to fast to go through them that and Ive had them fix minor holes with fiberglass tape and spraying over it (both sides) but vs you price Im concidering all options.
It will stick to bondo and fiberglass with no issues.

Look here at some pics just added to our site.
An unconventional fiberglass repair.
See lower group of photos "RAT BED"
Monstaliner Rotted Junk Returns From The Dead

Old 10-21-2009, 03:58 AM
Oversize
Laughing Gas
How well will this stand up heat specifically exhaust as many of here with diesels run stacks? So were talking several hundred degree temps running in very close proximity as the tubes usually run along the foor of the bed or within an inch or so.

Old 10-24-2009, 05:43 PM
magnetman
Former Vendor
We will be doing some extensive heat resistance testing shortly.

Will post results, photos, video, etc.

Regards
MagnetMan

Old 10-24-2009, 06:16 PM
rsylvstr
Cargo Master
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
am i correct in thinking your Chassis saver is similar to Rust Bullet?? i just finished using RB on my chassis and wheel wells. looking into bed liner...the one it came with is trashed.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:40 AM
magnetman
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by rsylvstr
am i correct in thinking your Chassis saver is similar to Rust Bullet?? i just finished using RB on my chassis and wheel wells. looking into bed liner...the one it came with is trashed.
Chassis Saver is the same chemistry as Rust Bullet. RB claim to fame is some bogus patent that should never have been issued since the technology has existed long before they ever existed.

We are the manufacturers of Chassis Saver.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner