Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Topper Wanted short box '91, paintshop, junkyard

Old 03-10-2003, 09:22 AM
Supra8311
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back again with some more new member questions. First I'm looking for a Truck cap for my 1991 short box f-150. I've already tried all the stores in the yellowpages and found one at a&a for about 300. I don't really care what color it is as long as its fiberglass. I have plans of painting my whole truck so that brings me to my next question.
Whats a good place too have some paint work done. I would like to prep it myself if i could find a place that would let me do that. My dads a mechanic back east and i've done my share of wet sanding!!! I also need the front end striaghted out a bit.
Finally I need a few parts for my truck ( a jack, spare tire holder and fan shroud) so any junkyard suggestions would be great.

thanks
dre

Old 03-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Mike G
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Dre:
First off, where abouts you located... Check my favorite yard for the topper, Colorado Auto and Salvage. They are located about Oxford and Santa FE. Secondly, I had some work done on my other vehicle at a shop off Jason and Evans. If memory serves right (this is a stretch), Matrix Auto Body was the the name of the place. Check it out, if the name is wrong let me know. They did EXCELLENT work, I will probably be heading back to have the ol' 65 sprayed.
Good luck! --Mike G

Old 03-12-2003, 08:52 AM
Supra8311
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey thanks I'll check that junk yard out. I live in Lakewood too!!

Search this Thread