Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Check this out! I'm going to get tomorrow

Old 02-13-2011, 12:07 PM
ibuzzard
Gone But Not Forgotten
ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 55 f350 View Post
have a thing for trans ams yep ... only poncho powered ones , and the movie my gramps took me too in 77 didn't help my affliction either .......... a little movie called smoky and the bandit ... don't know if you've ever heard of it
HEARD of it?Best dang movie EVER!! Except, that is, for "Deliverance", for which I did all the banjo work.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:16 PM
55 f350
Post Fiend
55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold
no crap , you did the banjo playing ??? yep seen that one a few times too ...... still use the phrase" you gotta pretty mouth boy " too trip people out , and of course too take it even further ... " im gonna make you squeel like a stuck pig boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " . then there is white lightning .. i think our ages are showing gentlemen ......................

Old 02-13-2011, 12:25 PM
ibuzzard
Gone But Not Forgotten
ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 55 f350 View Post
no crap , you did the banjo playing ??? yep seen that one a few times too ......
"I'm only havin' you on,lads". Last I heard he was alive and well and living close to Lake Erie!!!

Here's his real story:

Banjo Boy Biography and Pictures

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.