Official MA February GTG- UNO's Chicago Grille in Leominster - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Official MA February GTG- UNO's Chicago Grille in Leominster

Old 02-13-2011, 10:12 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
It was great to see Ken and Pete again..

Good to also meet Joe and his lifted F150..

Hope to see everyone again at the next one..
Old 02-13-2011, 10:21 PM
New User

metropolis909 is starting off with a positive reputation.
haha sorry didnt make it joe mentioned it to me and i was gunna go but i worked lonnnng day yesterday and wen i woke up i didnt wanna move lol plus high country work wear was closed soo didnt wanna make many trips out that way lol keep me posted for the next one...
Old 02-14-2011, 07:39 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
It was good to meet Joe yesterday...as well as see Don...Bobby...and...Nicolas once again. I can't wait to see Joe's '60 when he finishes it!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:24 AM
Senior User

jdasilva644 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks Don and Ken! It was great meeting you guys as well as Bobby and Nicolas an Pete!! Ken, we've got some warm weather commin and I've got some small things I can do to the '60! Can't wait to finally put a wrench to er after a couple months of cold weather