South Dakota's Feb 2011 BS and Chat Extravaganza - Page 10 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

South Dakota Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: 1979 Ford

South Dakota's Feb 2011 BS and Chat Extravaganza

Old 02-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Posting Legend

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me! What are the dates for that damn thing, do you know Rob?
August 8 - 14 is the official rally date, however, things start getting busy at least a week before that.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Posting Legend

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Pat, have you checked Custer State Park? I'm thinking they have cabins, my wife had checked into them a while back when we were researching places to stay.

We ended up just staying at a hotel in Rapid City.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Okay, thanks for the info Rob. Last time we were there, we stayed at a hotel in Custer. I'd like to avoid that, it kind of sucked for the kids. I'd like some where they can go outside and run around, so they don't drive me, the wife, and any neighbors nuts!!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:33 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
August 8 - 14 is the official rally date, however, things start getting busy at least a week before that.
Thats the weekend for Carlisle Pat, are you coming out this year?
Old 02-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Nope. Carlisle is at a bad time for me. The week of our anniversary, and football starts for the boys. I wish they'd have that in June or July, I could probably do it. The way things are going, I may not make it to Kearney this year for cruise nite.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:26 PM
ID CHAPTER LDR

im2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputation
good morning from idaho!!
Old 02-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
howdy all,
as some of you may or may not know i'm coming back to nebraska.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Jack's back! When are you coming back Jack??
Old 02-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
i leave sandy the 20th of feb and i'll be in omaha the 23rd weather permiting. i'm taking the train over. but that could change tho. erin is staying here. and i meet with hr on the 26th. i'll be staying at my brothers for the time being until i can get my own place.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Cool! Look forward to getting to meet you at the next get together!
Old 02-09-2011, 04:45 PM
ID CHAPTER LDR

im2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputation
hey jack you should swing by idaho on your way through!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Post Fiend

yeah that would be nice pat. my brother told me i can use his car until i get my car or until erin comes over with the ranger which won't be for awhile. like i said i'll be staying with him until i get my own place. weve been talking about this for over a year.
hey micah i'm not sure what route that they take but if it does i'll look ya up. erin was telling me they travel down south then back up to the midwest. if i was driving over i would but i'm not. but thats the way i take.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Post Fiend

well i'm out of here i have to finish a pre-trip manual for erin. for her school bus.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Posting Legend

Glad to hear you've found a job Jack. Hopefully you get everything worked out and are all under one roof soon.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:22 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold
Uffda. I am heading to Omaha next week. Woo doggy. It sounds a lot like work though. GF found a job in Rapid and is moving west.