Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

BS in January

Old 01-13-2011, 07:44 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
BS in January

Hey Guys,
Sorry for starting this a little late. I wasn't even in state at the beginning of the month. lol.

After we got back from our trip, my wife and I have been busy with either work for her or my starting classes back up for the new semester.

Yep My nursing classes started up Monday! That means I can start to see an end to school. Even if it is still a ways off.

Add on the baby being sick it has been a busy 13 days so far.

So what has been going on with all of you guys? Busy with work? Liking the weather? I love the snow just not the chill.

Lets hear it... Corey might be bringing some others to chime in and BS with us. lol

Old 01-13-2011, 08:48 AM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Welcome to Corey!

I have been quite busy. Usually between Christmas and New Years I can expect a little down time and spend some time with the wife and kids. Not this year. I shouldn't complain cause I know enough people that don't have work right now. So, I am grateful for that. This month has been no different either. I've had enough snow. Playing in it is one thing. Working in it is another,,,

Old 01-13-2011, 04:21 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
YEs walking between classes in the chilly air is not a fun time. Thankfully I only have to switch building two times. But then there is the walk to the truck.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:16 PM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by rywegh
YEs walking between classes in the chilly air is not a fun time. Thankfully I only have to switch building two times. But then there is the walk to the truck.
Well, of you dressed like me, the walk wouldn't be bad at all. Insulated bib overalls over my work clothes, and an insulated, hooded sweatshirt, insulated work boots, and leather gloves. When I'm moving, I'm fine. When I have to kneel there and run my line boring machine for about an hour on an axle, that is, well, boring! And doesn't require much movement on my part, which allows for me to get kinda chilly.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:27 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
I am at the stage in my schooling that I have to attend classes in business casual attire. So I am going to classes in dockers and polo shirt and my lab coat.

Old 01-15-2011, 09:03 AM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Been cold!!!!!!!!!!! But With the short days and Dawn and I riding to work together I don't see much daylight lol. I have gotten to plow at work a few times. John and Ryan I feel for you.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 AM
scottzj
Hangin 10 bra
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning to my fellow FTE people!
Time to rise and shine...
Have a wonderful day all!

Search this Thread