Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: harleymsn

fishing hole

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 09:08 PM
Caddy 53
Senior User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fishing hole

Do any of you Tnn fellows have any good fishing hole's you can or will recomend to a buckeye? Would like to try for stripe bass. En joy sm bass,lg bass, muskie,pike.
I could be interested in cabin for several days. Have 17' boat but no water. Probably bring wife,brother& sister in law.He also has boat.
Thanks Chuck
PS Wife from Laffolette area.

Old 03-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
fishing hole

'Best fishin in Tennessee is usually in farm ponds, or lakes on private property.

Lookin' at a map of the state though - up in that north west corner there's a whole lot of little lakes and streams that I hear nothing but good things about!

Just don't forget to ask the landowner for permission - we also own our fair share of firearms down in Tennessee, and a prime fishin hole is worth protecting...

Seriously? Get there and ask around local... Tennessee people are the friendliest people on earth. That's one of the reasons I bought my home there!

If I had to find big fish anywhere in the state, I'd stop in at the local bar in any town in the state and ask somebody over a cold one -

They'll tell ya all about it!

~ And it's just that easy!!!

>=o)

Old 03-10-2003, 07:44 PM
chris93
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fishing hole

you might check out Reelfoot lake,theres cabins to rent,paddle boats and a park.i dont remember what else it has,been years since i went,but its nice..you can run a search with just "reelfoot lake"and get links on it.heres onehttp://www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/reelfoot/