FTE Colorado Chapter Roll Call 2011 - Page 4 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Reload this Page >

FTE Colorado Chapter Roll Call 2011

Notices
Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

FTE Colorado Chapter Roll Call 2011

 
  #46  
Old 03-27-2016, 06:11 PM
Bostonbob
Bostonbob is offline
Junior User
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Conifer Colo
Posts: 73
Bostonbob is starting off with a positive reputation.
back into the Ford scene

Diehard Jeep guy finally playing with a 2wd 65 F100 short bed stepside in Conifer Colo mild build planned 77 f 100 front end swap , power brakes and steering , cut coils, 390 / c6 and highway friendly gears , keep the patina
 
  #47  
Old 03-27-2016, 06:27 PM
jthorngate3's Avatar
jthorngate3
jthorngate3 is offline
Postmaster
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Middletown, CT
Posts: 4,623
jthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bostonbob View Post
Diehard Jeep guy finally playing with a 2wd 65 F100 short bed stepside in Conifer Colo mild build planned 77 f 100 front end swap , power brakes and steering , cut coils, 390 / c6 and highway friendly gears , keep the patina
Sounds like it'll be a pretty cool build. Keep us updated on your progress.
 
  #48  
Old 07-28-2016, 11:47 PM
Briskey
Briskey is offline
Junior User
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 50
Briskey is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey guys just found the chapter tonight! Been on the site for a few months. I bought a '03 6.0 PSD X back in May and have been stuck in the X and 6.0 forum since. Anyways I live in Gypsum up in eagle county by Vail and Glenwood Springs.
 
  #49  
Old 07-29-2016, 12:47 PM
jthorngate3's Avatar
jthorngate3
jthorngate3 is offline
Postmaster
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Middletown, CT
Posts: 4,623
jthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Briskey View Post
Hey guys just found the chapter tonight! Been on the site for a few months. I bought a '03 6.0 PSD X back in May and have been stuck in the X and 6.0 forum since. Anyways I live in Gypsum up in eagle county by Vail and Glenwood Springs.
Welcome! I no longer live in Colorado, but still visit when I can. That's a great area you're living in. Enjoy!
 
  #50  
Old 10-10-2017, 08:34 AM
kwando
kwando is offline
New User
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 9
kwando is starting off with a positive reputation.
CO native here. Born and raised! Currently living in Elbert County, DD a 16 F350 SRW 6.7.
 
  #51  
Old 10-10-2017, 11:15 AM
48 Steel's Avatar
48 Steel
48 Steel is online now
Elder User
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 727
48 Steel is a splendid one to behold48 Steel is a splendid one to behold48 Steel is a splendid one to behold48 Steel is a splendid one to behold48 Steel is a splendid one to behold48 Steel is a splendid one to behold48 Steel is a splendid one to behold
Here is a list, so far, of FTE Colorado Chapter. If I missed someone or something let me know.



rikfish - Rick Heiney - Pueblo
ctubutis - Chris Tubutis - Littleton
Hypoid - Mike - Golden
Stickman'sF150 - Ernie - Gilcrest
HeeHaw78 - Mike Francis - Grand Junction
Patmedic - Patrick Daugherty - Divide
rashanny - Bob Shanahan - Castle Rock
Stillakilla187 - Steve Cromer - Colorado Springs
Thirdifiedse7en - Derrick - Colorado Springs
BillyBob69 - Bill Papi - Elizabeth
RIKIL - Ryan - Colorado Springs
Milesf700 - Nate - Lakewood
48 Steel - Michael Brown - Colorado Springs
74 F350 scs - - Castle Rock
Airjammer - Josiah - Meeker
Johngraves2 - John - Erie
AgendaBuster - Hunter - Fort Collins
Trailblazen - James - Colorado Springs
BostonBob - - Conifer
Briskey - - Gypsum
kwando - - Elbert County

If you don't want this list or if you want your name deleted let me know.
 
  #52  
Old 10-11-2017, 06:10 AM
jthorngate3's Avatar
jthorngate3
jthorngate3 is offline
Postmaster
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Middletown, CT
Posts: 4,623
jthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud ofjthorngate3 has much to be proud of
Cool to see another Josiah out there. Keep on enjoying that beautiful state. I should be out to visit again next spring.
 
  #53  
Old 12-25-2017, 10:49 PM
Hypoid's Avatar
Hypoid
Hypoid is offline
Postmaster
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Golden, CO
Posts: 2,571
Hypoid has a good reputation on FTE.Hypoid has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 48 Steel View Post
Here is a list, so far, of FTE Colorado Chapter. If I missed someone or something let me know.



rikfish - Rick Heiney - Pueblo
ctubutis - Chris Tubutis - Littleton
Hypoid - Mike - Golden
Stickman'sF150 - Ernie - Gilcrest
HeeHaw78 - Mike Francis - Grand Junction
Patmedic - Patrick Daugherty - Divide
rashanny - Bob Shanahan - Castle Rock
Stillakilla187 - Steve Cromer - Colorado Springs
Thirdifiedse7en - Derrick - Colorado Springs
BillyBob69 - Bill Papi - Elizabeth
RIKIL - Ryan - Colorado Springs
Milesf700 - Nate - Lakewood
48 Steel - Michael Brown - Colorado Springs
74 F350 scs - - Castle Rock
Airjammer - Josiah - Meeker
Johngraves2 - John - Erie
AgendaBuster - Hunter - Fort Collins
Trailblazen - James - Colorado Springs
BostonBob - - Conifer
Briskey - - Gypsum
kwando - - Elbert County

If you don't want this list or if you want your name deleted let me know.
Wow, nice work!

I don't check in too often, but I keep coming back...
 
  #54  
Old 12-25-2017, 11:03 PM
RIKIL's Avatar
RIKIL
RIKIL is offline
Posting Guru
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,357
RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
Been a while since I've checked in. So here's an update from me... I had moved to western CO, Ridgway, for a time and have moved back to CoS.

I've had several transmission issues and have become good at diagnosing those problems. Tore up another E4OD and looked into a 4R70W and a manual transmission conversion. Had problems with my Subaru so can't afford to fix the truck now.

When I moved back to CoS, I started my own business, an app, that I'm still working on but lots of progress to date.

This coming year I hope to get the truck back on the road and have some serious fun with that.

Happy holidays, best of luck to you all
 
  #55  
Old 05-03-2018, 11:13 PM
Avalanchis
Avalanchis is offline
New User
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10
Avalanchis is starting off with a positive reputation.
Alan Chavis, Gypsum, CO
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
RIKIL
Colorado Chapter
82
10-02-2018 12:45 PM
Bohen
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
1
07-27-2017 09:47 AM
Loxley
Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
6
07-05-2016 12:21 PM
Colo79Ford
Colorado Chapter
0
05-13-2009 01:00 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FTE Colorado Chapter Roll Call 2011


Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: