Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Advertising SPAM in the Private Mail

Old 12-19-2010, 11:53 AM
ibuzzard
Gone But Not Forgotten
ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
note to self: add 4tl8ford to watch list.
Where is that Sen. McCarthy guy when you need him? Oh,I forgot, he's dead.Perhaps his daughter will be along soon!

Old 12-19-2010, 12:03 PM
4tl8ford
Post Fiend
4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold
note to self: add 4tl8ford to watch list.
If I am just now being added to your "Watch List" ~ You haven't been doing your job.

Old 12-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Harrier
Post Fiend
Harrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 4tl8ford View Post
If I am just now being added to your "Watch List" ~ You haven't been doing your job.
You beat me to it. There are so many moderators watching this board because the watch list is so long it takes many of them just to keep track.

Old 12-19-2010, 02:59 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
i have only been a moderator for 2 months, so my list is still small.
i was once a trouble maker too.
the bosses decided the only way to shut me up was to make me a moderator..

Old 12-19-2010, 03:22 PM
ibuzzard
Gone But Not Forgotten
ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Thumbs up

the bosses decided the only way to shut me up was to make me a moderator.
So,now we've got a spy on the inside.LOL

Old 12-19-2010, 08:35 PM
spurredon
Post Fiend
spurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to all
Code:
i have only been a moderator for 2 months, so my list is still small.
i was once a trouble maker too. 
the bosses decided the only way to shut me up was to make me a moderator..
They use to always take the "best", shop stewards where I worked and dangle a little green in front of them and then make them a boss! Sort of the same principal as "there's nothing worse than a reformed smoker"!

Old 12-19-2010, 08:45 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by spurredon View Post
They use to always take the "best", shop stewards where I worked and dangle a little green in front of them and then make them a boss! Sort of the same principal as "there's nothing worse than a reformed smoker"!
Do we work at the same place?

Old 12-19-2010, 08:49 PM
arrowheadfred
Posting Guru
arrowheadfred has a good reputation on FTE.arrowheadfred has a good reputation on FTE.
SPAM

Why don't ya get over it and work on your trucks !!!!!!!

Old 12-19-2010, 10:33 PM
4tl8ford
Post Fiend
4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold4tl8ford is a splendid one to behold
We're working on a deal for Cookies Man Cookies~ Don't jiggie this up ~We could end up with some Moderatories Cookies.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:11 AM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by arrowheadfred View Post
Why don't ya get over it and work on your trucks !!!!!!!
cause it is easier and more fun stirring up this hornets nest than it is working on the trucks, ya silly wabbit!!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Krewat
Admin Newbie
Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by ibuzzard View Post
Where is that Sen. McCarthy guy when you need him? Oh,I forgot, he's dead.Perhaps his daughter will be along soon!
Is she hot?

Old 12-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
We're working on a deal for Cookies Man Cookies~ Don't jiggie this up ~We could end up with some Moderatories Cookies.
You don`t want them Dick, they`re full of olives!

Old 12-20-2010, 09:41 AM
bigwin56f100
Post Fiend
bigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant future
Anyone have links to his/her posts about high heals or skirts? I seem to remember her/him saying that all the time. TEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOL< the lol makes everything OK

Old 12-20-2010, 10:15 AM
BACAGrizz
Posting Guru
BACAGrizz has a good reputation on FTE.BACAGrizz has a good reputation on FTE.
I am not a fan of him/her but if that is what he/she had to do to recreate him/herself to be able to participate on this forum, so be it. I know he/she has contributed a lot to this site and even if we disagree on the process for determing the amount of rollout for a tire to adjust your speedo (not the swimsuit) by, he/she has helped a bunch of people with wiring problems that had their heads swimming. (No pun intended on the last comment.)

Old 12-20-2010, 11:28 AM
51PanelMan
Post Fiend
51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all
Originally Posted by BACAGrizz View Post
I am not a fan of him/her but if that is what he/she had to do to recreate him/herself to be able to participate on this forum, so be it. I know he/she has contributed a lot to this site and even if we disagree on the process for determing the amount of rollout for a tire to adjust your speedo (not the swimsuit) by, he/she has helped a bunch of people with wiring problems that had their heads swimming. (No pun intended on the last comment.)
From what I'm gathering, "Julie" would still be accepted if "she" just came out, confessed and apologized.

"Julie's" knowledge is great and will be missed if "she" doesn't fess up.

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Advertising SPAM in the Private Mail

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.