Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Advertising SPAM in the Private Mail

Old 12-18-2010, 01:57 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Thanks Carlene. Your okay for an FTE God. Merry Christmas

Old 12-18-2010, 02:05 PM
Carlene
Admom
Carlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputation
I'm not a God, just have those god-like powers. hahaha

Merry Christmas to you and to the rest of this fun bunch.

Old 12-18-2010, 04:02 PM
ibuzzard
Gone But Not Forgotten
ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Carlene View Post
I'm not a God, just have those god-like powers.
I need some of those.Of course, my wife still wouldn't be impressed.

Old 12-18-2010, 04:08 PM
arrowheadfred
Posting Guru
arrowheadfred has a good reputation on FTE.arrowheadfred has a good reputation on FTE.
AVITAR

Thats Julie avitar . I'M I MISSING SOMETHING

Old 12-18-2010, 06:41 PM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
All I know is, I've never seen so many red name moderators and administrators show up on this forum in my entire time here, as there has been in this one thread. Something has obviously struck a nerve, somewhere, and the posting princess has been noticably missing, along with her avatar and supporter banner. Hmmmmm........

Old 12-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Carlene
Admom
Carlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputation
I hang out in here quite often, I just don't post a whole lot. Your trucks are too new.

I pick up helpful info here & there from ya all when we get into working on the 41, which should begin happening again in about a month.

Old 12-18-2010, 06:47 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 52 Merc View Post
All I know is, I've never seen so many red name moderators and administrators show up on this forum in my entire time here, as there has been in this one thread. Something has obviously struck a nerve, somewhere, and the posting princess has been noticably missing, along with her avatar and supporter banner. Hmmmmm........
Check out his/her profile of the last 10 visitors. (ok, there were more red yesterday, but you get the idea) Something is up.

Old 12-18-2010, 06:58 PM
ibuzzard
Gone But Not Forgotten
ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Havi, 51Panelman had been trying to make contact, but "Julie" can no longer be contacted through the email or P.M. functions when you click on the avatar.Pull up one of Sandidande's posts, however, and the email function is still operable.But for how long is anyone's guess.This thread is producing a lot of hits, so Internet Brands ought to be happy.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Harrier
Post Fiend
Harrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant future
I hang out in here quite often, I just don't post a whole lot. Your trucks are too new.

I pick up helpful info here & there from ya all when we get into working on the 41, which should begin happening again in about a month.
WELL, now you got my interest. I'm a big fan of just about all trucks 56 and older (sorry 57-60 guys, yours is cool too just not as.) and you don't have any pictures in your gallery...That's not very nice.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Carlene
Admom
Actually I do. The 41 is in the old Gallery system. If you click on my name in this post to get the drop down menu, you'll see "View Gallery". That will take you to the 41.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:20 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Actually I do. The 41 is in the old Gallery system. If you click on my name in this post to get the drop down menu, you'll see "View Gallery". That will take you to the 41.
Yep, some of us still have that feature. Despite deleting most of my galleries a year ago or so, too. I see you no longer mod the '47 and older forum. Passing the torch, so to speak?

Old 12-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Carlene
Admom
I gave the 47 & Older forum to Gary years ago. He knows a lot more than I do about these old trucks and is able to help in there more than I can. I can tell them where the VIN is, what not to do when going for a new title at the DMV and how to sandblast (yuck). Between moving and picking up a couple 69 Bronco's, Steve & I have pretty much done NOTHING on the 41. Now that the White Bronco is done, he said that we're going to put the 41 in the larger side of the shop and go heavy at it. I'm sure that will work til he finds something else he wants.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Harrier
Post Fiend
Harrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant future
Found it, very nice! Seeing people's progress helps keep me going. (As I pulled my front leaf springs off the truck and said. "What am I getting myself into.")

Just to keep this on topic. (Like anyone really wants to on this thread) I don't mind an extra PM every once in a while. Of course I haven't gotten a membership yet, so I don't count.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:50 PM
ibuzzard
Gone But Not Forgotten
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Of course I haven't gotten a membership yet, so I don't count.
C'mon,Joe,don't doubt yourself.Everyone's important, ask Fred Rogers.:

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood . You Are Special Song | PBS KIDS

Old 12-18-2010, 07:53 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
he said that we're going to put the 41 in the larger side of the shop and go heavy at it. I'm sure that will work til he finds something else he wants.
I don't feel so bad then. My poor old truck hasn't be touched in over a year. Its amazing how much stuff an old truck canhold when it sits for more than a month at time. Where does all that stuff come from?? and why can't I throw it away?

Bobby

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Advertising SPAM in the Private Mail

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.