1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Advertising SPAM in the Private Mail

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 12:33 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Worms, Live fly's yes. Lures only.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:38 AM
arrowheadfred
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cold

I bet its so cold in alaska ? Good luck with that dude. Merry x-mas !!!

Old 12-22-2010, 12:42 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Barely cold enough to snow here. Got just a skiff. Prolly rain again tomorrow. I'm in the Rain Forest, Not the Arctic

Old 12-22-2010, 12:48 AM
arrowheadfred
Posting Guru
woods

Cool lets go hunting !!! Its back in the 70's here 40's at nite. Don't let a bear get ya. LOL

Old 12-22-2010, 12:52 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Been eating venison steak almost every night for a week. We can take 4 per person per household here. Season from mid July to end of year.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:53 AM
iwanaflattie
Fleet Mechanic

Received 30 Likes on 8 Posts
wd40?

Originally Posted by arctic y block
Fish & Game outlawed using cheese, corn or any bait on trout up here. Lures only. So I spay em down with WD40.
how does that work....we got a bunch of cat fish with oscar mayers sausage links nothing else worked before that

Old 12-22-2010, 12:59 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
I use WD40 for all fishing even with bait. Deep sea, Lakes and streams. Works damn good. Leaves an oily trail for them to smell or taste as I aint sure they smell. Unless they been out in the sun to long.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:40 AM
Jeff and Nicolle
Logistics Pro
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
wow! I get my chance! I paid my membership based on the amount of money this site has saved me. Worth way more than a one yr membership. I didn't expect to get anymore right or priviledges than a non paying member. So I can hit the delete button on ads no biggie for me. I bid farewell to Julio. Maybe he is a big help, but to me he is rude! I would rather be on here with a million nice people who know nothing than one arrogant,know-it-all,bipolar jerk! He obviously can't stay out of trouble here, will do it repeatedly if he gets back on. I say good bye Julio !! Who needs that! Whoever pulled his plug, good job! Love to see someone with some backbone! No sympathy for self inflicted pain..and if ya didn't know, I had to deal with him also.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:50 AM
Jeff and Nicolle
Logistics Pro
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
My dad told me, "never start a fight, but always finish a fight." Anyhoo! I should have been asleep hours ago! So looking forward to the new and improved FTE !

Old 12-22-2010, 01:56 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Well Jeff. I liked the old one (FTE) with Ken much better. Still this aint so bad I guess. Better than the She that used to be a he shrink they tried to send me to a few years ago. I asked it how could it help me with my problems with the problems it had. But ya know, He/She did help.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:04 AM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NumberDummy
It's scurvy...not scurry.

Scurvy was a disease caused by a lack of Vitamin C that affected seamen mainly on sailing ships. Since there was no refridgeration, fruits & vegetables would begin to rot after a short time at sea.

The Brits found that limes were a good source of Vitamin C, and is where the slang word "Limey's" came from.
As long as we're correcting other people's spelling and/or typos, (and it was obvious to me and everyone else here that it was simply a typo) let me point out that the word is "refrigeration"...there's no letter "d" in the word though it's commonly misspelled that way. And the use of the apostrophe before the letter "s" at the end of a word is generally used to denote possession, not to make the word plural. It would be simply be "Limeys" not "Limey's". It's also used as a contraction, such as making the words "it is" into "it's". And see, I used a smiley here to show that I'm only funnin' with you...the English lesson for today is now over.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:25 AM
arrowheadfred
Posting Guru
TURD

You brought it up. The reason a turd is tapered on one end is so your butt don't slam shut. LOL This is only a joke . nite folks

Old 12-22-2010, 02:45 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by TigerDan
As long as we're correcting other people's spelling and/or typos, (and it was obvious to me and everyone else here that it was simply a typo) let me point out that the word is "refrigeration"...there's no letter "d" in the word though it's commonly misspelled that way. And the use of the apostrophe before the letter "s" at the end of a word is used to denote possession, not to make the word plural. It would be simply be "Limeys" not "Limey's". And see, I used a smiley here to show that I'm only funnin' with you...the English lesson for today is now over.
You got A Lot of guts there Dan

Old 12-22-2010, 02:52 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Ya know what's strange? Not to see Julie this time of night bumping threads back up.

Old 12-22-2010, 04:54 AM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
TTT Tee-hee

Quick Reply: Advertising SPAM in the Private Mail