All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

WTT/WTS Galaxy 959

Old 11-21-2010, 10:01 PM
93Fodge
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTT/WTS Galaxy 959

What I've got: I bought my 959 right after Galaxy introduced them, and have been extremely pleased with it. I just want something different now. Radio is extremely good shape cosmetically speaking, and exceptional functional shape.

Radio has been professionally tuned and tweaked with a low dead key (~2 watts), and a full swing so it talks loud. Its also got a custom wired Astatic power mic, so the mic is powered off the radio's power supply. This radio has had over $150 worth of performance parts & work put in it, and is everything you could ever want in a CB, and then some!

Radio will ship with original mounting bracket, allen head mounting screws & power cord.

What I want: A Galaxy 979 in very good condition, cosmetically and functionality. It can be bone stock, mild or wild, but it has to be a Galaxy 979. Not trying to be rude here, but I do NOT want your custom Cobra or Uniden.

I'm also open to cash. I'll take $150+ insured USPS shipping costs.

Search this Thread