Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

FREE FLUID FILM SAMPLES!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 01:08 PM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FREE FLUID FILM SAMPLES!

ATTN: FORD-TRUCK.COM MEMBERS:

As a new sponsor to this forum we would like to offer, for a limited time, a free! 2 ¼ oz. sample can of Fluid Film for all members who have never tried it and live within the United States. We will limit this to 100 sample cans per week, so get in your sample requests fast by PM’ing me your contact information. All information will be kept private.

WHAT THE HECK IS FLUID FILM, YOU SAY?

Fluid Film is a solvent-free rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant. It has a unique lanolin base that stops existing rust on contact and insulates and protects electrical connections from moisture and corrosion. Leaving an ultra thin, non-conductive coating, Fluid Film will last at least 12 months protecting battery terminals.

It is safe to use on all metals, will not harm paint, plastic or synthetic rubbers and can even be used as a wax to bring luster back to dull paint.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Fluid Film remains super slick and is great for lubricating door locks, hinges, seat tracks, etc…

Fluid Film is an excellent vehicle undercoating. Because it remains wet, it migrates to inaccessible areas, protecting for a full season from road salts and moisture.

Fluid Film shines and stops pitting in chrome, keeps bugs from sticking to bumpers, lubricates rubber trim, protects wheels from brake dust, and penetrates deeply to free up rusted bolts and stuck parts.

WHAT NOW?

Try a can today and discover what powerful protection is all about.

IF I TRY IT AND LIKE IT, THEN WHAT?

Go to our website at www.fluid-film.com and look under Purchase for your closest retailer.

If you have any questions regarding Fluid Film, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Old 11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 306 Likes on 281 Posts
Dan I want to thank you for the sample that you sent me several weeks ago and from the few times that I have used it so far, it is living up to the description of the product. Once the sample runs out, I will make sure to pick some up at my local store.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 AM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 684 Likes on 397 Posts
Iv`e rec`d mine as well and have used it with no complaints at all. Glad to give wd-40 a run for the money.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 AM
slickrock01
Senior User
Dan, thanks!

We received our free sample and I think so much of it we ordered three 16 oz cans, have used them and now have four 5 gallon buckets on order.

WD-40? can't compare them! WD-40 simply displaces water, it does NOT prevent rusting, fluid film protects metal, wood, leather, dang near anything you put it on and it does it even when the metal is not dry!

We've been playing with Fluid Film since you sent us the Sample and it blew us away.
Not only does it prevent rust, even on damp metal, but it STOPS CURRENT RUST IN ITS TRACKS!

amazing stuff, and we tried them all over the years.

As a State of Vermont AOT snowplow operator for many years we were given all kinds of stuff to try out, none of them worked great, some didn't work at all, and not a singel product in decades of trials ever worked as well as that one sample can of Fluid Film did.

This stuff is great, on firearms, on wood, on leather, on already rusted metal and on brand new metal, it doesn't only displace moisture like WD-40 only does, but it stays on the metal!!

even after a drive through car wash I still had a Fluid Film coated inner fender and underbody on my truck.

this is going to literally save my F-250 Super Duty from Vermont salt damage, we drive on salted roads for anywhere from 1/3 of the year to half the year, with salt residue being permanently in the dirt roads here you are eating your truck apart literally year round.

We have oil undercoating in Vermont to combat salt but even at two applications a year ( at $125 a pop) the trucks fenders and wheel wells still rust.

With fluid film we are so confident that it will protect the underbody we are power cleaning the undersides of all our vehicles and once dry we are having a layer of Fluid Film applied to everything.

One of the garages here was so impressed with how Fluid Film stopped rust on my hi-lift jacks that they asked to try a blast, and they were so amazed at how it protected and stopped rust on their expensive hand tools they also ordered 5 gallon buckets.

Dan, we can't thank you enough, you've saved us thousands of dollars and we are hoping it saved our trucks from salt!

we will update as the winters progress!
thanks again, we owe you!
Simon

Old 11-17-2009, 09:36 AM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
That is one awesome testimonial! Thank you for taking the time to write it. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! Thank you all for taking the time to provide some feedback!

Old 11-18-2009, 10:31 AM
bashby
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I got the free sample last year through plowsite.com, great stuff. I need to get to the John Deere dealer and pick some more up or order bulk through ebay.

Old 11-18-2009, 10:41 AM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
For those who have tried it and like it enough to purchase a regular sized can, I'll throw up this deal: Post a pic using a regular sized can of Fluid Film on your vehicle and I'll send you either the shirt or hat you see in the pictures below for free.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:13 AM
bashby
Post Fiend

There's a can laying in the bottom of the toolbox, it could be fluid film. Does that count?

Old 11-18-2009, 12:33 PM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor

Nice try. No pics of imaginary cans will be rewarded. Neither will pics of samples cans count. Only real, genuine, 11 3/4 oz cans or pictures of gallons or pails of Fluid Film will earn a shirt or hat. If anybody posts a pic with a gallon or pail I'll ship both the shirt and the hat.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:32 PM
megawatt00
Hotshot
I have to admit that i was a bit on the skeptical side but am now a firm believer. I have used it to fee up some rusted bolts. I have a set of Linesmans pliers that cost me close to $60 they started to rust up from being in my tool box in the bed of the truck. They were getiing very tough to open WD 40 did jack for it. A little squirt of Fluid Film and a few minutes working the jaws and they are good as new. I will be buying a can or two of Fluid Film with out a doubt.

Thanks for a great product!

Old 11-19-2009, 07:49 AM
lyned
New User
I've used this stuff for years and love it. Great for undercoating too.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:45 PM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
We've still got samples for members who haven't tried it and live in the US. I'm still waiting for somebody to take advantage of the shirt and cap deal. Those are some quality shirts and hats...

Old 12-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Tom
Super Moderator
Received 671 Likes on 440 Posts
Dano, how long will you guys be running the free t-shirt/hat thing? I'll be Fluid-filming the underside of my trailer around the end of the month. Can't do it now because I'm 530 miles away from said trailer...

I'll post pics when I do it though!

Old 12-04-2009, 10:44 AM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Crazy001
Dano, how long will you guys be running the free t-shirt/hat thing? I'll be Fluid-filming the underside of my trailer around the end of the month. Can't do it now because I'm 530 miles away from said trailer...

I'll post pics when I do it though!
We'll be running the promotion for quite a while. I think we're going to have to move it to the Vendor Specials thread, though, to keep the mods happy.

Old 12-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Mawk
Senior User
DanoFF50,

Have you had any customers or personal experience using this on a motorcycle chain?

I ask because I use both WD-40 and Kerosene to clean it, but it really does nothing for rust if it's already begun (I have a brand new chain). Will it work for O-Ring and X-ring chains? Dirt bikes?

I've been very interested, but afraid to try it on my chain, because you've said it'll remain slick (although chain lube does, too.)

Let me know, I'm very interested to see.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: FREE FLUID FILM SAMPLES!