Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 892504x4

Way to go Oregon Chapter!

Old 11-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Way to go Oregon Chapter!

Hey, guys!
Been cruising the other state and regional chapters, and I just have to say, we are doing well! We have a much better amount of participation these days, and many of the newer members are posting up a good deal. Keep up the good work! remember this IS the place to BS about the local stuff, fishing ,hunting, projects, just general BS! as seen we can even discuss local politics, as long as everyone is civil....So, keep it rolling!........lets hear whats on our minds!

Now, with the increased participation and number of members, we can start thinking about a good GTG for the chapter, possibly one for the westside too......Think about it!
And, hats off to Fabman Don, who has done so well being the "glue" thats held the chapter together...........Thanks, Don!

Old 11-04-2010, 10:09 PM
WarOzz
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Couldn't agree more Dave! I joined FTE when I got my first diesel almost a year ago and spent most of my time in the IDI forums... until I met Don and you guys around here. Since then I have had the privilege of meeting a few members in person and as Don himself told me, not a one of them I wouldn't invite over to my house for dinner. Overall this one great group of people!

Old 11-04-2010, 10:22 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Wow! I'm getting really frustrated for the last couple of hours trying to find a wiring diagram for a non-Ford engine in the THOUSANDS of websites, and this pops up......

Your right guys, the chapter is doing better. And it's not me Dave. Much as I'd like to take the credit! It's all you guys that post! Having new people that see what a state chapter can be helps a LOT. There are a bunch of chapter members that post in their particular tech forum but never in the chapter. Never have figured out why.........

Old 11-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
It is you, Don.............No one else cruises the new user introduction forum as tirelessly as you (a real pain, folks need to state where they are from in their intro's) YOU have brought in the new members!

Now, everybody in the chapter just needs to know that this is the equivalent of the local corner tavern, the place where BS lives!.........The more BS, the more posts, the more spin-off threads, the more participation. Outside of forum taboo's like sexual, or religious subjects, etc, or outright flaming and insulting of other members,(not that we have EVER had that problem in the chapter).........we can be ourselves here!

So, everyone..........enjoy the Chapter!......ITS OUR CHAPTER!

Old 11-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Brown Falcon
Hotshot
Received 123 Likes on 83 Posts
I must say that Don really made me feel welcome when I joined the chapter. I used to only hang around the powerstroke forum, got bored with the NC forum. This one is great! Love talking to you guys.