Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

great opportunity to meet some others?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 03:24 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
Received 3,652 Likes on 1,126 Posts
great opportunity to meet some others?

<table class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tbody> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% white;" valign="top">
</td></tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% white;"> <table style="" class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;">
Table Mesa Clean-Up Scheduled for Saturday, November 6

On November 6<sup>th</sup>, the Bureau of Land Management is sponsoring a cleanup of recreation areas at Table Mesa, which is north of Phoenix at I-17 and Table Mesa Road (exit 236). The meeting site is approximately 1 mile from the exist on the west side of I-17.

Table Mesa is a popular destination for recreationists, but unfortunately not everyone who uses this area packs out what they pack in. Volunteers are needed to help pick up trash on that day. Many local desert enthusiasts will be participating including shooters, hikers, mountain bikers, and OHVers.

The NRA is asking those of its members who depend on the Table Mesa area for recreational opportunities to please join in this cleanup effort. Pick up 1 bag of trash or many – every bit helps! Volunteers are asked to wear close toed shoes, and bring gloves, sunscreen, and water. Optional items that would be useful are rakes and shovels. In addition, we ask that our volunteer members wear some item of clothing such as a baseball cap with NRA’s logo on it to identify yourself as a NRA member.

The cleanup is scheduled from 9:00am – 1:00pm. Lunch will be provided, and several organizations have donated items to be given away. Each volunteer will receive one ticket to the giveaways to be held during lunch.

If you have any questions, please feel to contact Jason Blomberg at tablemesaranger@gmail.com or 602-463-8582.

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Old 10-22-2010, 08:55 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
These are fun. I was a part of a group from Camp Verde that did this stuff. It was a great way to meet people.

Craig

Old 10-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Zmann
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
sounds good // here is a closer event on the calander also

Strictly Diesel Latest News & Events

Old 10-23-2010, 10:53 AM
Bill W
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
good thread... and a good way to meet others.

things do get busy around here when it cools off...

one more event to meet others

Cops and Rodders Car, Truck, Motorcycle Show, Tucson Arizona, Tucson Police Foundation

Old 10-25-2010, 12:53 AM
AZ-Ted
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everyone, this is AZ-Ted, and I am helping organize the Table Mesa Cleanup. Here is the flyer I created about the cleanup:

Old 10-25-2010, 01:08 AM
AZ-Ted
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
see this thread for more information about the Table Mesa Cleanup on Nov 6th, 2010:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...th-2010-a.html