1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Covers Plus. Beware!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 03:46 PM
VaBirdhunter
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat Covers Plus. Beware!

Guys,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
<o></o>
I wanted to pass this info along in an effort to save some of you from a potential nightmare of an experience. I purchased an expensive set of "custom" seat covers for my new 2010 Super Duty in August from a company called "Seat Covers Plus" in Hyde Park, UT. This company and their product was one of the worst decisions I have made in a long while. These seat covers showed up and were a complete mess. They did not fit the seats, the back seat was completely wrong, items were missing from the shipment, and when I went to install the front covers the material ripped off the covers. Customer service was on it. They requested that I measure my seats, take a lot of pictures, and send all back so they can fix them. Reluctantly I agreed as I really just wanted to start over with a better company but they would not refund my money. This saga goes on and on over the next month. The bottom line: I was lied to, treated with little respect from company management, and two months later still have no seat covers. Save yourself a real headache and go with someone else. <o></o>

Old 10-20-2010, 04:14 PM
cartmanea
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I would demand a refund and if they won't then contact your credit card company. If they're having you measure things then they must not even have a good template to make the covers from...

Old 10-20-2010, 07:05 PM
06silvercrew
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sorry about your experience. Thanks for sharing, I have been browsing around for a set for my truck.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:36 PM
ZBIGBIG19TH
Elder User
Thanks for sharing,looking for a set also,will make sure not to go there.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:05 PM
sledheadm7
Senior User
i to also been looking at seat covers i have been looking at cover king seat covers. does any one here have them and if so how do they fit