Breaking Down the 2019 Super Duty Order Guide
Not only do our members have all the details on the 2019 Super Duty, they also like to share.
While the 2019 Super Duty isn’t by any means a full refresh, we’ve been waiting for quite some time for the details on Ford’s next heavy duty hauler. Heck, we’ve even got an entire thread dedicated to rumors surrounding it. But now, one of our very own has gotten their hands on the order guide for the 2019 Super Duty, which answers many of our burning questions. And TJP249 was kind enough to post a synopsis in this thread.
“New colors & Lariat Sport Package as previously reported. Advance Security Pack now standard on XLT. FordPass Connect replaces description of SYNC Connect. B&O replaces Sony as many had hoped. CD players GONE across line”
It’s a handy little summary of changes, but feel free to read the entire order guide by heading over here. If you feel like sifting through all 33 pages.
Regardless, more than a few folks are excited and curious about the new Lariat Sport. So Canaduh breaks down that tasty new package for us as well.
● 6” Ebony Black Angular – Running Boards
● 20” Ebony Black Painted Premium Aluminum Wheel
● LT275/65R 20E OWL A/S (TEX)
● Ebony Black Fender Vent Surround
● EB Painted front Grille Bars
● EB Painted Mirror Caps
● Headlamps – Black out surrounds, halogen only
● Tough Bed® (spray-in bedliner; includes tailgate-Guard, black box
bed tie-down hooks and black bed attachment bolts)
● Wheel Well Liner, Rear (61M)”