New Ford Truck Inspired by Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
H-D & Tuscany unveil custom Harley pickup truck at MoCo’s 115th Anniversary Celebration.
Harley-Davidson and Tuscany Motor Co. have collaborated on the build of an all-new custom 2019 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson concept pickup truck. Tuscany is a Ford Motor Company specialty vehicle manufacturer in the personal-use segment. The concept truck is part of Harley-Davidson’s 115th Anniversary Celebration.
Harley-Davidson enthusiasts are able to check out the exciting new concept vehicle at the H-D Museum during Harley-Davidson’s 115th Anniversary in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, which kicked off on August 29 and runs through September 2.
Co-designed by Tuscany and the Harley-Davidson styling team, the Harley-Davidson concept truck takes cues from the iconic Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle. Features will include:
- Harley-Davidson branded Fat Boy style 22” milled aluminum wheels
- Custom tuned Flowmaster exhaust with H-D exclusive solid billet aluminum tips
- Distinctive H-D bar and shield badging
- Stainless Steel H-D gauges
- Billet H-D racing pedals
- Two-tone diamond stitched perforated custom leather seating surfaces
- Official numbered H-D center console badge
- Custom tuned BDS Suspension lift with upgraded FOX shocks
- 35” all-terrain tires
- Lighted power deploying running boards with unique integrated rocker trim
- Custom fender flares
- Functional fender vents
- Front bumper cap with skid plate
- LED light bar & honeycomb insert
- Replacement custom grille with honeycomb mesh
- Replacement functional ram-air hood with aggressive Ford Raptor style insert
- Rear bumper caps with exhaust cut outs
- Harley-Davidson tailgate appliqué
- Locking ABS tonneau cover with embossed H-D bar & shield logo
- Bed rug with H-D logo
- H-D floor mats
- H-D door entry sills
- Custom accent color door, dash and steering wheel trim
“Harley-Davidson is one of the most iconic brands in the world,” says Jeff Burttschell, V.P., Tuscany Motor Co. “The new truck was designed to evoke the same sense of power and freedom as the Harley-Davidson motorcycles that inspired it.”
The 2019 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson concept pickup truck will be available through select Ford dealers beginning in December. Get ordering details here.