Ford Rolls Out Cool Custom SUVs for SEMA 2018
Ford and customization partners reveal more adventurous, extra stylish versions of Blue Oval SUVs for SEMA.
As Ford’s newest utility vehicle introductions continue to help fuel the global utility vehicle craze, the company and its customization partners are unleashing even quicker, more adventurous and more stylish versions for the SEMA show.
With more than 50 vehicles on exhibit, Ford will feature the largest original equipment manufacturer display at SEMA. Plus, Ford will bring these custom machines to life at SEMA by offering rides at Ford Out Front.
LGE*CTS Expedition Classic Honors Vintage Off-roaders
With vintage design cues, rich materials and high-tech rugged hardware, designer/builder Theresa Contreras created a modern classic for SEMA with her LGE*CTS Expedition Classic. From the purpose-driven matte paint and steel wheels, to the ReadyLIFT leveling suspension and Borla performance cat-back exhaust, the LGE*CTS Expedition Classic is built for adventure – and getting you there in ultimate style. Finishing touches include custom-painted Yakima OffGrid roof rack and coordinating Ford Accessories.
- 2018 Ford Expedition XLT 4×4
- 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine
- 10-speed SelectShift automatic transmission
- Borla cat-back exhaust system with Borla custom exhaust tips
- ReadyLIFT suspension leveling kit
- Hellwig Products front and rear sway bars
Wheels and Tires
- Wheel Vintiques steel wheels, 18 x 8 inches
- BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A®KM2 tires, 285/70-18
- Ford Licensed Accessories custom-painted Yakima Off-Grid large roof basket w/extension
- Ford Licensed Accessories Napier tent
- LGE Baja Forged front bumper
- Rigid Industries 20-inch Radiance light bar
- Yakima Products
- Spare tire carrier
- Stretch nets
- Security straps, 2
- Top grips, 2
- End caps, 2
- Axel/shovel bracket
- Ford Performance by WARN® Industries Recovery Kit
- 2-inch x 22-foot blue recovery strap – rated to 14,400-lbs.
- ¾-inch D-shackle – rated to 18,000-lbs
- Instruction manual
- Storage bag
- Winching gloves
- Ford Licensed Accessories
- All-weather floor mats
- DC Safety first aid and roadside assistance kit
- Portable audio by Kicker
- Vehicle safe by Console Vault
- Yakama mugs, four
- Rogelio’s custom leather seats
Ford Sets its Sight on SEMA 2018: Hulst Customs 2018 Destination Expedition, next page…