BREAKING: 2018 Super Duty Limited Debuts at Texas State Fair
The most-luxurious Ford Super Duty reveals its earth-shattering price tag at one of the biggest events in the Lone Star State.
When the 2017 Super Duty debuted two years ago at the State Fair of Texas, all the trims made an appearance. Well, nearly all of the trims. The Platinum sat at the top of the tree, but in the F-150 a Limited version was available. Now that the Super Duty is approaching its second model year of production, Ford took the opportunity to debut the new Limited trim for the Super Duty at the same iconic event.
Why Texas? Ford sells more trucks in Texas than anywhere else in the country, and Texans love pickup trucks they can work with during the week, but also take to the ranch on Saturday and church on Sunday. That’s why premium trims like King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited sell extremely well there.
Like the F-150, checking the Limited trim option on the Super Duty loads up your truck. It’s available on F-250, F-350, and F-450 trim levels. You also get the 6.7L Power Stroke diesel and four-wheel drive, with no option for the V8 gasoline engine.
Standard equipment on the Limited trim includes;
- 360° camera system with Trailer Reverse Guidance
- SYNC 3 with Android Auto and Apple Car Play support
- Blind spot monitoring that includes support for the trailer
- Adaptive cruise control that’s also programmed to work with a trailer
- Adaptive steering, making the truck easier to maneuver in tight spaces
- Lane-keeping alert
- Forward collision warning with brake support
- Lockable storage under the rear seats
- LED headlights
- The gorgeous full panoramic moonroof
- Heated and ventilated front seats and heated rear seats, plus a heated steering wheel
How much does this “favorite lounge chair” set you back? For the F-250 it starts at $80,835. The F-350 starts at $82,010. The F-450 starts at $87,100. That includes the destination charge.
Ford also notes that if you check all of the option boxes, you can get a Limited for $94,455. That’s not an insignificant amount of money.
If you’ve ever been in the F-150 Limited, you’ll know that it feels more luxurious than any other truck you’ve probably been in. The new Super Duty Limited should deliver that same feel. While it might not be the truck for you, there are customers out there who want to mix their luxury car with their pickup truck. If that’s you, then look no further than the 2018 Super Duty Limited.