09/21/2004 2005 Ford Super Duty Launch Promotion with Home Depot
Want to see the next Ford F-Series Super Duty in a different environment? How about The Home Depot Store near you?
Ford Motor Company will be displaying the 2005 Ford Super Duty truck at The Home Depot stores in selected markets around the country beginning in September of this year.
Day-long consumer events will be held at each of the participating Home Depot stores in the four participating markets (see below). The event will include:
- 2005 Ford Super Duty truck displays in The Home Depot parking lot and within the store (a first!)
- Ford product experts available to answer questions
- Gift cards to The Home Depot gift (provided to the first 50 Super Duty owners attending each event)
- Test Drive coupons available to any customers interested in test driving a 2005 Ford Super Duty at a Ford dealership (coupons are valid for a $50 gift card to The Home Depot that can be validated for redemption through the mail after completing a test drive)
- Super Duty Sweepstakes for both Home Depot and Ford customers (Grand prize will be a 2-year lease on a 2005 Super Duty trucK)
**Multiple cities in
Florida are participating: Orlando, Tampa, Fort Pierce, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Panama City and . Pensacola Valdosta, GA and are also included.
Ford and Home Depot customers can enter the “Meet the Beast” sweepstakes at The Home Depot for a chance to win a two-year lease of a 2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty. Five finalists from each market will receive two (2) tickets to a major local sporting event where the grand prize will be awarded to one of them.
Super Duty owners can go to http://www.fordvehicles.com/features/news/detail/index.asp?id=1458, to obtain a list of participating Home Depot locations in their market.