Technical Service Bulletins
|Publication Date: November 7, 2008|
|2008 F-350, F-450, F-550|
Some 2008 F-Super Duty 350/450/550 vehicles equipped with DRW and built before 8/28/2008 may exhibit rear fender side marker lamps that are loose.
Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
- Remove four (4) pushpins from the inner fender splash shield and position the splash shield aside to gain access to the damaged marker lamp.
- Disconnect the marker lamp.
- Release the retainer and remove the marker lamp from the fender. (Figure 1)
Figure 1 – Article 08-23-10
- Position metal retainer in place and install the marker lamp into the fender.
- Connect the marker lamp.
- Position back the inner fender splash shield and install four (4) pushpins.
|PART NUMBER||PART NAME|
|8C3Z-13192-B||Lamp Asy – Red|
|8C3Z-13192-A||Lamp Asy – Amber|
Eligible Under Provisions Of New Vehicle Limited Warranty Coverage
IMPORTANT: Warranty coverage limits/policies are not altered by a TSB. Warranty coverage limits are determined by the identified causal part.
|082310A||2008 F-Super Duty 350/450/550 DRW: Replace Marker Lamp One Side.||0.2 Hr.|
|082310B||2008 F-Super Duty 350/450/550 DRW: Replace Marker Lamp BOTH Sides.||0.3 Hr.|
|BASIC PART NO.||CONDITION CODE|