Technical Service Bulletins
|Publication Date: SEPTEMBER 15, 1997|
1989-1997 ECONOLINE, F-150-350 SERIES, F-53 MOTORHOME CHASSIS
An E4OD Transmission Main Regulator Booster Valve and Sleeve Service Kit has been released for service.
When servicing an E4OD transmission, inspect the main regulator booster valve and sleeve assembly for signs of wear. Refer to the following Service Procedure for details.
- Verify the pump is disassembled, cleaned and inspected before using this kit.
- Refer to the appropriate Service/Workshop Manual for proper disassembly, cleaning and inspection procedures for the pump and service as required.
- Inspect the main regulator booster valve and sleeve assembly. If the valve and sleeve show signs of wear, install kit.
CAUTION: IF THE PUMP BORE THAT HOLDS THE MAIN MAIN REGULATOR BOOSTER VALVE AND SLEEVE ASSEMBLY IS DAMAGED, DO NOT USE THIS KIT. REPLACE THE PUMP.
- Refer to Figure 1 for the location of the valve and sleeve.
Figure 1 – Article 97-19-20
- Refer to Figure 2 for orientation of the valve and sleeve in the pump.
Figure 2 – Article 97-19-20
The Main Regulator Booster Valve and Sleeve Kit (E9TZ-7D003-AA) contains the following:
- One (1) Main Regulator Booster Valve
- One (1) Main Regulator Booster Valve Sleeve
- One (1) Instruction Sheet (I.S. 7277)
|PART NUMBER||PART NAME|
OTHER APPLICABLE ARTICLES:
501000, 502000, 503000, 504000, 590000