Technical Service Bulletins
|Publication Date: DECEMBER 4, 1995|
|1995-1996 BRONCO, F-150-350 SERIES|
The washer reservoir and/or coolant recovery reservoir may be loose or detached at the left tab. This may be caused by insufficient clamping force at the tab to hold the reservoirs securely.
Attach the washer bottle/coolant recovery reservoir to the mass air bracket with a new push pin. This will increase the clamping force and hold the reservoirs more securely, reducing the possibility of loosening. Refer to the following Service Procedure for details.
- Remove the air cleaner housing cover.
- Remove the air filter.
- Mark the mass air bracket where the left tab of the washer reservoir is located.
- Drill a 17/64″ hole in the left side retainer slot of the mass air bracket.
- Insert a push pin (388930-S) with the tip facing forward. Refer to Figure 1.
Figure 1 – Article 95-24-7
- Reinstall the air filter and air filter housing cover.
|PART NUMBER||PART NAME|
OTHER APPLICABLE ARTICLES:
Eligible Under The Provisions Of Bumper To Bumper Warranty Coverage
|952407A||Attach Washer Bottle To Bracket With Push Pin||0.3 Hr.|
|BASIC PART NO.||CONDITION CODE|
Copyright © 1995 Ford Motor Company