This publication contains material that is reproduced and distributed under a license from Ford Motor
Company. No further reproduction or distribution of the Ford Motor Company material is allowed without the express written permission of Ford Motor Company. |
TSB Main Page
- COOLING SYSTEM - LEAKING RADIATOR HOSE JOINT - 4.9L/5.0L/5.8L/7.3L DIT/7.5L - UPGRADED HOSE CLAMPS
- LEAKS - COOLANT - 4.9L/5.0L/5.8L/7.3L DIT/7.5L - RADIATOR HOSE JOINT - UPGRADED HOSE CLAMPS
| Publication Date: MARCH 27, 1995 |
| 1995-1996 BRONCO, ECONOLINE, F-150-350 SERIES |
A coolant leak may occur at the radiator hose joints. This can be caused by:
- Debris on the sealing surface
- Misassembly of the hose and/or clamp
- Defective or damaged hose clamp
To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User
Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here
If you are already registered, you can login here.
If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session
cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.