This publication contains material that is reproduced and distributed under a license from Ford Motor
Company. No further reproduction or distribution of the Ford Motor Company material is allowed without the express written permission of Ford Motor Company. |
TSB Main Page
- 6.4L - NEW ENHANCED SHORT BLOCK - BUILD UP/REPAIR ROBUSTNESS PROCEDURES - INFORMATION ONLY
| Publication Date: October 1, 2010 |
| 2008-2010 F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550 |
New Service Level for Short Block: An enhanced remanufactured short block engine is now available. The new short block is built to a higher level than the prior version and includes the majority of the fasteners and gaskets required to properly complete the repair. The remanufactured enhanced short block includes, but is not limited to the following incremental content:
- Complete oil sump (Upper and Lower Oil Pans).
- Engine Rear Cover with Crankshaft Rear Seal.
- Engine Front Cover with oil pump and Crankshaft Front Seal.
- Oil Cooler and Oil Filter assemblies.
- Oil Temperature and Pressure sensors.
- Engine Coolant Temperature sensor.
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Position sensors.
- Thermostat housing with both thermostats.
- Complete fuel filter kit.
To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User
Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here
If you are already registered, you can login here.
If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session
cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.